turinabol needs 6-8 weeks in your system to do anything...

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 519031

not one hour like schaub bullshitted on his podcast. so fuck popeye still

I mean, a lot of things don't add up regarding this situation.

But either does fleeing from a hit and run with a pregnant lady after many witnesses saw you, hiding under a cage, taking dick pills when you're 29 years old and having testosterone levels seen in young females yet uploading videos on twitter of you deadlifting 600LB.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Oh so state your sources that say it takes 6-8 weeks

You will only find that Jones is a CHEATER if you look for the FACTS

6-8 weeks is the total cycle length... it kicks in around week 2

not sure if accurate most cycles are 4 to 6 weeks.

Does how long it takes to do anything even matter at this point?

He obviously was taking it...or are you one of the crazy sob's that think his water was spiked.

Last edited:
Popeyes, dick pills, soiked Evian.

C'mon pal...fuck off already.

I was a huge Jon Jones fan. Defended him relentlessly. But Christ...you'd have to be an idiot to be a character witness for the guy at this point.

It's hard to make fun of jones because the list of items is so long

We went from his eyepoking/oblique kicking stuff...To pretending to hack his own social media accounts, his fake religious gimmick and his schizophrenic behavior when he thought the mic was turned off... To mowing down pregnant women on crack then returning to the scene to get his money and running off again without checking on anyone.... To the steroid saga where he hides under cages during training then blames erectile dysfunction when he fails prefight tests

What am I forgetting???

Basically you have two options, admitting his brain doesn't work properly or accusing the CIA of being diehard Cormier fans

I took turinabol only 40mg per day (full cycle). The effects kicked in on a second day so I have no idea what they talk about in those articles. Of course, it kinda "builds up" in the system in time, but as I said the workouts are different from the day 2.

6-8 weeks is the total cycle length... it kicks in around week 2
Less
Most articles are talking muscle building...jones didnt take this to get jacked in a few weeks time he took it to win a fight hed just cut weight for

The only viable excuse I will take from Jon himself is if he comes forward and say he contracted the T-bol in a gay steroids orgy

I took turinabol only 40mg per day (full cycle). The effects kicked in on a second day so I have no idea what they talk about in those articles. Of course, it kinda "builds up" in the system in time, but as I said the workouts are different from the day 2.
Thanks for the info Jon.

Back