TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Ugh, she's just a constant whine-fest

Yep. Started shit talking Nakamoto after their fight, and the only reason she won that was because Miriam blew her knee. I have disliked her ever since. (of course, I like Nakamoto with my Muay Thai bias).

tuf-26-gillian-robertson-vs-barb-honchak-face-off.jpg
With only a couple of fights remaining in the opening round of The Ultimate Fighter tournament, former Invicta FC champion Barb Honchak will make her first appearance this week as she usually takes on up and coming prospect Gillian Robertson.

Can Honchak return to top form after more than two years on the sidelines, or is Robertson ready to pull off another massive upset in this tournament? Tune in to the latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter tonight at 10 pm ET on FS1 to find out.

Less than 5 minutes in, and already we have complaining from Lauren Murphy. Can we please stop having to hear from her?

I know they like promoting the UFC Performance Institute at any/every opportunity but going there and being offered cupping for an injury.
Cupping is bullshit quackery.

Looks like a Honchak fight is going to decision. I'm shocked....

...said nobody who's seen her fight.

The finish ratio in this TUF is ridiculous.... these ladies are warriors.

well the 37 year old #1 seed just pummeled the 22 year old 16th seed
not a shock
barb appeared to have the supplement advantage as well as experience

Another good episode. Barb Honchak won but Gillian Robertson had a few moments. They kept showing footage from Invicta, particularly Honchak beating up Bethany Marshall.

Next week Rachael Ostovich vs. Melinda Fabian. I wouldn't be surprised at another upset in this one. Sucks Fabian is working under an injury though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back