TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

TUF Talk announced no TUF 26 next week - returns Oct. 18. Most likely because of baseball playoffs.

Looking forward to Rachel's weigh in. Looks like she wears skimpy lingerie. Probably worth it's own thread and multiple gifs.

Barb still looks like a BEAST.

Another good episode. Barb Honchak won but Gillian Robertson had a few moments. They kept showing footage from Invicta, particularly Honchak beating up Bethany Marshall.

Next week Rachael Ostovich vs. Melinda Fabian. I wouldn't be surprised at another upset in this one. Sucks Fabian is working under an injury though.

I do hope Gillian gets signed to Invicta. If Angela Hill is an example, she can gain experience and improve in that environment. Gillian has potential, just needs that experience.

I do hope Gillian gets signed to Invicta. If Angela Hill is an example, she can gain experience and improve in that environment. Gillian has potential, just needs that experience.

Agreed. She looked good in there. If the UFC doesn't pick her up I'd want Invicta to grab her for either Flyweight or Strawweight. I know she does both.

I like Hannah Cifers too and Gillian has a win over her. Cifers is a little small for Strawweight, or at least she used to be*. MT background. I feel Cifers is Gillian's best win so far. At least Medina has a winning record too. And losing to Calvillo isn't something to take against Gillian either, by decision.

*Thinking of her debut against Heather Clark there. Only one fight at atomweight for her. Hard to get them of course. I keeping thinking of Cifers in part due to watching her last fight recently.

(Another Edit) Now I recall seeing something about Heather Clark looking for a fight against Jessica Eye at flyweight now. Back to 125Ibs I guess for Clark. I do want to double check that to make sure the sourcing on that. I'd gotten the impression it was from a twitter account but I don't know whose. (Yep. Checked out correctly as I thought.)

Last edited:
Good episode. Damn ball and stick game getting in the way of fights.

It's true producers can edit things in certain ways. But still, Lauren Murphy is difficult to like.

Damn Honchak looked good. Wonder if anyone on the show can beat her.

Despite not being in a cage for 2 years Barb
looked like she didn't have cage rust at all so
good job to her.

I actually like this season so far. This season isn't as catty as the 115lb season. Fights have been decent too.

The salty, whiny girl is annoying but fun to laugh at and only takes up a small part of the show.

Yep. Started shit talking Nakamoto after their fight, and the only reason she won that was because Miriam blew her knee. I have disliked her ever since. (of course, I like Nakamoto with my Muay Thai bias).
I bet Nakamoto kicked her so hard everything below the waist was numb!

Can't believe they teased Ostovich in some sexy lingerie, and are now making us wait two weeks for it. It ain't right.

So far it's looking like the strongest on the show are Barb Honchak, Roxy M., Sijara & Nicco Montano.

REMINDER: There is no TUF tonight because of the baseball game. It returns next Wednesday. (Go Yanks!!)

Ah okay, I was confused why it wasn't on. Thanks for the heads up

Back