TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 7 Discussion

Would be nice to see Edwards win, TJ by 7-0 would be too much

not sure how Hobo Joe is holding up these days but if the wear of his career has caught up to him Edwards probably takes it

I think bum daddy Stevenson is gonna fuck up Team Dillashaws clean sweep

I don't know why but I'm really rooting for Joe daddy. Maybe because it's one of the few people who have to really redeem themselves and were not simply mediocre fighters who were not UFC material.

Heart wants Joe Daddy, but brain says Justin Edwards. Ultimately picking Edwards to win but I'm rooting for Joe Daddy to take it anyway. Guess we'll find out in about 4 hours

I'm so torn as I want Cody to get swept so much but I also feel like I'd rather see Edwards win out of the 2 fighters. Sorry Joe but you lose so many points for your pubey beard (and you were an ass on season 2)

"Hey whats up. It's me"

That amateur youtube level intro right there

Wonder if this is going 3 rounds. They're starting the fight early.

Cody once against yelling "he's tapping, he's tapping!" when there is no tap...

Cody sure does love to say that his fighter's opponent is tapping.

half way through 2nd round and Joe Daddy really needs to get something going or else he will lose if this goes to decision

Cody saying "I have it going to 3", that is pretty crazy I thought Justin definitely won both rounds.

Yea Justin definitely has this decision. Bittersweet to have this pick right, I honestly would have preferred to be wrong and Joe Daddy pull off the victory.

Wild card picks: Joe Daddy and Hayder Hassan which were the two TJ wanted

Cody wanted Eddie and Seth

Why is Eddie crying? He got subbed in the first round.

Wow Cody really, if he didn't suck as a coach maybe more of his dudes would've made it.

Back