TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 2 Discussion

That was a big surprise.

Eddie Gordon has done a bit of promotion for the show recently. I don't know if I was fooled by the way he carried himself or the fact that he was being used to promote the show in the first place, but I did not think he would lose.

As predictable as reality TV gets, mma will always be chaotic. This was a big surprise and a very good win for Gallichio.

That was a big surprise.

Eddie Gordon has done a bit of promotion for the show recently. I don't know if I was fooled by the way he carried himself or the fact that he was being used to promote the show in the first place, but I did not think he would lose.

As predictable as reality TV gets, mma will always be chaotic. This was a big surprise and a very good win for Gallichio.

For me it was the opposite, completely predictable. They kept shoving the underdog/darkhorse thing about Tom down our throats. Whenever they do that, that guy always wins. Sometimes it seems like it might be better to just watch the fights and skip the rest of the show to avoid spoilers.

Except for the stupid coaches beef, this episode is why I still watch TUF.

Nice choke, poor defense getting up.

Cody is unbearable to watch on a platform like tuf. Absolute mental midget hot head, constantly trying to fight and start shit.

Nice choke, poor defense getting up.

Cody is unbearable to watch on a platform like tuf. Absolute mental midget hot head, constantly trying to fight and start shit.

He was fun as hell beating up Cruz though. I was clearly rooting for Cody to own Dillashaw as I really like his boxing but this season is making me want to root for TJ. TJ seems like a cool dude. Cody and Urijah are coming across as real douchebags and I've always like Urijah. Just drop it, the dude left. Who cares? He did what he thought was right for his career, I don't care if he misled them or not. I've misled jobs numerous times so they didn't cut my hours or whatever before I left. It is what it is, you need to do what is best for your career.

TAM just needs to fucking...

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

After the first round of predictions(ep. 2), everyone was wrong! :D

So if you missed out, you're not going to be behind!

LOL @ Danny Castillo getting pissed at Eddie in the locker room. Starting to see how TJ could've wanted off that team

Fuuuuuck. JT money vs Mehdi? That's a fight.

JT money via sub

TJ has way more control of his emotions than Cody.

Also a much better coach.

Sitting at work on a night shift. The below clips pop up on my youtube feed.
I literally do not need to watch the latest episode of TUF. I got the soap opera drama, I got the fight summery and I even got a post fight interview.

And there wondering why the ratings are low. They leak the episode and results before people get a chance to watch.
I have no interest in watching episode 2. Is there anything improtant worth checking out on it?

Sitting at work on a night shift. The below clips pop up on my youtube feed.
I literally do not need to watch the latest episode of TUF. I got the soap opera drama, I got the fight summery and I even got a post fight interview.

And there wondering why the ratings are low. They leak the episode and results before people get a chance to watch.
I have no interest in watching episode 2. Is there anything improtant worth checking out on it?

You just said you literally don't need to see it.

I mean the latest episode.

I've seen everything I need from the clips.
You just said youve seen everything you need lol - what are you asking then

Looks like season 19 might be one of the least talented seasons ever.

Seems Eddie Gordon has no defenders for a RNC, he barely escapes 1 then just pets him get another straight after. On the opposite side we have Gallicchio who has no stand up defence. Neither fighter should be anywhere near the UFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back