TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 2 Discussion

Nice didn't know what the next fight was. I don't know much about either guy but I really liked the first episode so I'l tune in. I don't know how this got the worst ratings other than TUF fatigue. I was fatigued with it but tuned in last season and now this one. I think they could have done a lot better by offering the winner a title shot like Serra and Lutter had. They'd get a lot more viewers and WW isn't super deep anyways. After the Maia/Masvidal winner there are guys you can put in there but nobody is dying for a title shot after those 2. Maybe Robbie if he wrecks Cerrone but that's a big if.

Can't wait for the Julian Lane War Wagon to start boarding!!!!
fFNol.gif
nrox3.gif
giphy.gif

Looking forward to seeing what this is all about, lol. How you can get pissed at Tim is beyond me... <{cruzshake}>

C93lG2dUAAAhK5t.jpg

Looking forward to the Conor McGregor fight.

Why would you lock it

I got Eddie Gordon beating Tom G. Is this all I need to do to cast my vote

Why does Uriah care so fucking much that TJ left his gym? That is seriously so juvenile and beneath everything about Uriah's perfect image. Uriah and most all of Team Alpha Male is fake and full of shit.

I liked Neck Tat's reaction

Seeing Tom getting lit up like that and the time left for the episode I thought for sure he was about to get KO'd, but he walked through and caught Eddie off guard

Back