TUF 17 Finale fights set

I'm confused. Why is Hester fighting a guy from the other season? Did 1 fighter from TUF 17 not get a fight? There's an even number of contestants.

The only TUF 17 fighter not present on the card is Zak Cummings (knocked out Nik Fekete in 5 seconds, lost to Dylan). It's possible that circumstances prevent him from fighting at the finale (e.g. an injury).

Bubba lost to the two finalists. That means he could be the third toughest guy in the competition. The guy trains with Jon Jones. Stop hating!

Bubba lost to the two finalists. That means he could be the third toughest guy in the competition. The guy trains with Jon Jones. Stop hating!

At least Cella made it past the first 10 seconds.

Zak Cummings is out on an injury and is gonna get booked for a later date

Why is Bubba on the main card. He is a choke artist. The should have Cole Miller on, instead of the Facebook card.

Hmmm, Justin Lawrence eh?

I hope he does okay. He was so hyped up last season...

lol at bubba/gilbert on the main card

bonus money for being entertaining throughout the season?

Why the fuck is Bubba ins the main card instead of Luke or Samman or Dylan? retarded...

Bubba is garbage. It's ridiculous and infuriating that he would get to be in the main over Samman particularly, but also Dylan or even Luke.

Samman should be in that main card, period.

Wow I thought they would give Gilbert to someone they really liked. Maybe Dana does like him. He did lose to both finalists.

They obviously like Samman and want him to win. Hart-Barnett is a good match-up. If it's a good fight the loser should get another one imo.

The 2 worst fighters of the house on the main card, yeah, that make sense...
It should be Quinlan vs Andrews on the MC

The 2 worst fighters of the house on the main card, yeah, that make sense...
It should be Quinlan vs Andrews on the MC

Agreed. But what's with those match-ups? Why not put the two losing semi-finalists on the main card against each other. Dylan Andrews vs John Samman is the fight I'd like to see - both tenacious guys.

Bubba is garbage. It's ridiculous and infuriating that he would get to be in the main over Samman particularly, but also Dylan or even Luke.

Samman should be in that main card, period.

This. Why would they put a guy who's repeatedly lost and lost badly (Bubba) and a guy who knocked himself out on Big n' Slow's knee in the first fight of the season on the main card?!

THere is something else I'm not a fan but it goes on most of the TUF cards.
For me the finale should be the main event.
It's the "TUF Finale" card, so the finale should be a highlight of the card.
Don't care if some people prefer a Faber Jorgensen or whatever, it's still the TUF card.
So a great fight like Faber Jorgensen in Co-ME.

The only limit to this is the number of rounds. But I guess they still could say "TUF finale is still 3 rds"

bubba1.jpg

Back