Josh Samman vs. Kevin Casey
Luke Barnatt vs. Collin Hart
Dylan Andrews vs. Jimmy Quinlan
Clint Hester vs. Bristol Marunde

Undercard (Facebook)
Cole Miller vs. Bart Palaszewski
Sam Sicilia vs. Maximo Blanco
Justin Lawrence vs. Daniel Pineda

Source:http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/9/4207458/tuf-17-finale-fight-card-mma-news

What do you think of these fights? I personally find it strange that Gilbert vs Bubba is on the main card.

Zak Cummings is the only TUF 17 competitor without a fight in the UFC, leaving Clint to fight Bristol Marunde from last season. It probably means that Zak is injured and therefore will fight on a later card.

Anyone else surprised that Samman is fighting Casey? A semi-finalist with 3 first-round finishes during the show is fighting the guy who went 1-2 in the tournament and quit on his stool against Bubba? Looks like an easy fight for Samman to raise his profile.

Last edited:
lol WHY does Bubba get on the main card over Samman, Hester, Barnatt and Andrews?

These fights are fucking dumb. Dylan vs Jimmy? Both guys deserve a shot in ufc

Bubba's on the main card? What? Bristol Marunde?

I don't see Clint, Dylan, Luke and Josh losing their fights. In the Jimmy x Dylan fight, both will still be around, hopefully.

And Bubba x Gilbert... well... throw them both against Anderson Silva. The first to get ktfo will be released.

So weird that bubba/gilbert is on the main card. Someone has dirt on someone lol. Josh appears to have been match with Kasey to get rid of him. Luke will get another shot even if he loses in the UK. Dylan and Jimmy will both get another shot regardless. Jimmy needs to be at 170 anyway and they're doing a card in boston (his hometown) in August. Dylan will fight on any card in AU. This setup gave the UFC outs no matter what the outcome, with the exception of josh losing which I don't see happening.

Maybe bubba/gilbert were put on the main card because no matter what happens their both cut lol

Bubba/Gilbert on the main card is ridiculous.

Looks like they want Samman to still be in the UFC.

I'm confused. Why is Hester fighting a guy from the other season? Did 1 fighter from TUF 17 not get a fight? There's an even number of contestants.

Bubba/Gilbert on the main card is ridiculous.

Looks like they want Samman to still be in the UFC.

Yeah, it seems like management is high on Samman. I thought they'd give the easier fight Andrews, he is from an untapped market.

Then again, Dylan is 33 and quiet while Samman is 25 with an abrasive personality and 8 finishes out of 9 wins in his professional career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back