Trump's penchant for lying.

Anderson Cooper asked Ohio representative Jim Jordan (R) if he had ever heard Pres. Trump make false claims to the public, the Rep said he has never heard of any.

Its a question that any subordinate will continually try to dodge then eventually answer briefly.

All politicians lie, this is true.

Donald Trump's interest in constantly lying means he thinks his voters are idiots, and I'm not convinced he's wrong.

If you can't see the difference between drops of water and an endless sea, you must be submerged
I was referring to the “us against them” mentality, not lying.

All politicians lie, this is true.

Donald Trump's interest in constantly lying means he thinks his voters are idiots, and I'm not convinced he's wrong.

If you can't see the difference between drops of water and an endless sea, you must be submerged

Can I use this one? 10/10

Its a question that any subordinate will continually try to dodge then eventually answer briefly.

Yup and it's a major problem when a co-equal branch of government is acting like a subordinate to another

Yup and it's a major problem when a co-equal branch of government is acting like a subordinate to another
(CNN)Mitch McConnell said something very odd Tuesday in an interview with Fox News Channel.

Asked about the ongoing bipartisan effort in the Senate to pass legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller, McConnell said this: "I don't think he should fire Mueller and I don't think he's going to. So this is a piece of legislation that isn't necessary in my judgment." He added (bolding is mine): "There's no indication that Mueller's going to be fired."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/politics/mcconnell-trump-mueller-special-prosecutor/index.html

He also said there was no point in it because Trump would veto it but that didn't;t stop him from holding 50 votes to repeal Obamacare knowing Obama would veto it.

Sure, inauguration crowd, radical Islamic terrorism.
The size of his inauguration crowd lie will go down as one of Trumps more ridiculous lies. The sad part is despite the fact that anyone with a functioning brain knew it was a lie, Trumptards kept insisting Trump was telling the truth.

Sure, inauguration crowd, radical Islamic terrorism.

But of course those are not the only lies that he has talked, he has lied on a daily basis since becoming president. Most of the lies that he tells are not at all inconsequential.

When you say that he is the only one with the balls to be honest about Islamic terror, what aspect of it do you believe that everybody else lies about?

The size of his inauguration crowd lie will go down as one of Trumps more ridiculous lies. The sad part is despite the fact that anyone with a functioning brain knew it was a lie, Trumptards kept insisting Trump was telling the truth.

There should be a study done on Trumpers. What makes them believe obvious lies just because a conman tells them it's the truth. Their desire to be right outweighs their desire for the truth in a massive landslide

Anderson Cooper asked Ohio representative Jim Jordan (R) if he had ever heard Pres. Trump make false claims to the public, the Rep said he has never heard of any.

Cooper then brought a list of lies , compiled by WaPo, that Trump has made.

Trump has a long history of making false claims and misstating facts during public speeches and interviews. In November, The Washington Post published a tally of untrue claims Trump had made over a 298-day span. There were 1,628 of them, averaging 5.5 claims a day. In several instances, he made the same untrue claim between 40 and 60 times.

Trump's frequency of lies compared to Obama:

The New York Times also analyzed Trump's history of falsehoods and compared it to Obama's track record of making provably false statements. In his first 10 months in office, Trump told six times as many lies as Obama did during his entire term, according to that analysis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-gop-congressman-jim-jordan-135143911.html
So Obama is still a liar then, right?

MCwAgmH.gif

Trump is ~55 times a more efficient liar than Obama is. MAGA

Cooper then brought a list of lies , compiled by WaPo, that Trump has made.

Trump has a long history of making false claims and misstating facts during public speeches and interviews. In November, The Washington Post published a tally of untrue claims Trump had made over a 298-day span. There were 1,628 of them, averaging 5.5 claims a day. In several instances, he made the same untrue claim between 40 and 60 times.

Trump's frequency of lies compared to Obama:

The New York Times also analyzed Trump's history of falsehoods and compared it to Obama's track record of making provably false statements. In his first 10 months in office, Trump told six times as many lies as Obama did during his entire term, according to that analysis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-gop-congressman-jim-jordan-135143911.html

its almost as if The New York Times has a political agenda. Im sure they have never lied.

"It was a short introductory meeting, I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government ... it was not a big issue with the campaign at the time so there was no follow-up.."

Back