Trump's penchant for lying.

If you ain’t lyin’ then you ain’t tryin’.

"some fine people" as well, right Bobby?

Of course, the majority of Muslims are good people. It’s just the ones that blow up little girls at a concert that spoil it for the rest.

Of course, the majority of Muslims are good people. It’s just the ones that blow up little girls at a concert that spoil it for the rest.
Actually Trump was referring to the Neo Nazis marching with torches chanting "jews will not replace us" and "Russia is our friend", but you know that troll boy.

Actually Trump was referring to the Neo Nazis marching with torches chanting "jews will not replace us" and "Russia is our friend", but you know that troll boy.

Thanks for proving my point. Trump was the only one to point out there were bad people on both sides.

Then again, you probably moonlight as an antifa thug, so I can see why you wouldn’t pick up on that.

Just another frightening house freedom caucus member. These people want to bring down America and watch it burn.

Just another frightening house freedom caucus member. These people want to bring down America and watch it burn.
It is amazing the guy can sit there with a strait face, amoral scumbags are good at lying I guess

Trump lies, often when it’s inconsequential.

Trump tells the truth when nobody else has the balls to.
trump has numerous different stories about why he fired comey. He's told different stories why he fired flynn. Lol at inconsequential

Don’t pretend that attitude isn’t on both sides of the aisle. That’s disingenuous as hell.
All politicians lie, this is true.

Donald Trump's interest in constantly lying means he thinks his voters are idiots, and I'm not convinced he's wrong.

If you can't see the difference between drops of water and an endless sea, you must be submerged

the greatest American wrestler of all time
tenor.gif

Is there anything funnier than trump apologists saying “trump doesn’t lie”

Good grief these people are fucking dumb.

Back