Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

wHnN7mw.jpg

qXpP7m.png

hi kinOmega,

i've heard this argument ad infinitum and it always makes me smile.

so many Trump advocates outraged that a candidate who is more or less diametrically opposed to Mr. Trump on just about any policy issue you could name was denied his chance to take down Mrs. Clinton.

so much concern trolling.

- IGIT

I don't have to agree with a candidate to recognize that they deserve a fair election. Its called honesty and integrity.

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

and go fuck yourselves with the largest one in the inventory

Hilary lost. Get over it.:)

Hillary losing really left you with an insatiable desire to "be right" didnt it.

You need that soothing feeling to cope with the hardship, thats a downward spiral.

You should look on correcting yourself individually rather than trying to change the public.

Its called virtue.
This post is like watching Steven Seagal try to do aikido on television.

And simple failure to admit a basic fact.

I heard him say that Russia and many other countries try to hack USA all the time but I didn't specifically hear him say Russia hacked the DNC. Is there a source where he said this?

dear russia

please influence more of our elections

your pal,
some american

How shocking, made it through page one without a single "Yah, I'm a Trump supporter and admit this has legs"

I'll be back later to tally up the number of people willing to say something to the effect of: "Yes, Trump does think Russia was behind the hacks." Anything along those lines would be a show of good faith toward the existence of truth.

Anything along those lines would be a show of good faith toward the existence of truth.
Like finally admitting that Trump beat Hillary fair and square. ;)

hahahahahah....I might have to add that to my sig.

This guy is such a dishonest, crybaby piece of shit.
I wouldn't say "piece of shit"..he seems like a good dude, but that fucking sig...

Like finally admitting that Trump beat Hillary fair and square. ;)
I'm not sure why you like to spend so much of your time here lying about me, but I always said it appeared to be a free and fair election, and was literally the first lib in here to concede.

I'm not sure why you like to spend so much of time here lying about me, but I always said it appeared to be a free and fair election, and was literally the first lib in here to concede.
Still can't do it, can you?

can you really provide a source? I haven't seen it yet and the last time someone posted this it was just Trump saying it was a possibility. Now I've found one that says "I think". Does he flat out say it was Russia or just that he thinks it was?

can you really provide a source? I haven't seen it yet and the last time someone posted this it was just Trump saying it was a possibility. Now I've found one that says "I think". Does he flat out say it was Russia or just that he thinks it was?
Re-read the OP

Hearing the term "Trumpophile" makes me hope that Mr Paedo runs for office at the next election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back