Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
I'll save them the time of having to come in with their logic.

"It's a good thing! It exposed corruption of the person I don't like!"

Thank you Putin for providing much needed transparency that Obama spoke of in 2004 before government corrupted him. Hillary truly is a scumbag. Thanks for the verification. The content of the leaks speak for themselves.

The truth set us free from the neocon that is Hillary.

Thank you Putin for providing much needed transparency that Obama spoke of in 2004. Hillary truly is a scumbag. Thanks for the verification.

Now I wonder if Salty Falty will finally admit that Trump beat Hillary fair and square.

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks.

Source?? I have yet to come across any unequivocal acceptance of the intel report from Herr Orangutan.

Thank you Putin for providing much needed transparency that Obama spoke of in 2004 before government corrupted him. Hillary truly is a scumbag. Thanks for the verification. The content of the leaks speak for themselves.

Rationalization.

I think you are straw manning the issue.

If CNN leaks debate questions, and russia reveals the lie, why is it bad that corruption got exposed?

I'll save them the time of having to come in with their logic.

"It's a good thing! It exposed corruption of the person I don't like!"

so you admit corruption took place and are upset that it was revealed? sounds hypocritical.

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

and go fuck yourselves with the largest one in the inventory

hiya there Fawlty,

i noted that Mr. Trump conceded the point here, in this thread; http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...dmits-possibility-of-russian-hacking.3443435/, and there were no responses....i don't think you'll have much luck here either.

it confirms what i've said all along, lol. supporters of Mr. Trump do not care about whether or not a foreign nation meddled in the US electoral process, since the end result is what they wanted.

its really that simple.

- IGIT

If CNN leaks debate questions, and russia reveals the lie, why is it bad that corruption got exposed?

so you admit corruption took place and are upset that it was revealed? sounds hypocritical.

I'm not saying anything. I'm just trying to help with the response that's already been given, making this thread moot.

Professional analysis of mental condition required.

Can you admit the hacks were a good thing?

After all, it exposed high level DNC corruption and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz had to step down. Are you saying you would rather be ignorant about it, and that the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz should have been allowed to continue biasing the primaries in favor of certain candidates? How will real grassroots candidates like Bernie ever get any traction if stuff like this doesn't get exposed?

HAIL PUTIN!!!!!

*jimmies rustled*

HAIL PUTIN!!!!!

*jimmies rustled*

HAIL PUTIN!!!!!

*jimmies rustled*

They were so salty about this they had to delete my thread.

comey.jpg

Back