Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

Quiz - what territory do we occupy? And poopypants - it's like I'm taking to a senile Ron Paul.
As an example, Okinawa's wanted us out for awhile. Where's your false concern and outrage over them? We still have 15k troops "winning hearts and minds" in Afghanistan.

To be clear, Petey wasn't limiting his critique of the US to Syria.
The deaths attributed to Russia (3600) don't compare to our body count. Our drone strikes throughout the ME and own bombings in Syria put us on even ground.
That doesn't include our actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, and Somalia. We dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone.
Our body count in Iraq alone reaches 1,000,000.

To be clear, Petey wasn't limiting his critique of the US to Syria.
The deaths attributed to Russia (3600) don't compare to our body count. Our drone strikes throughout the ME and own bombings in Syria put us on even ground.
That doesn't include our actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, and Somalia. We dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone.
Our body count in Iraq alone reaches 1,000,000.

Got it... our conduct throughout the ME is appalling. I'm completely on board with that argument. In the case of Syria I'm arguing that we could and should be saving lives.

Got it... our conduct throughout the ME is appalling. I'm completely on board with that argument. In the case of Syria I'm arguing that we could and should be saving lives.
Lol, nice Gary Johnson reference.
I agree, but I suspect we differ in the way we should have done so

Steins efforts didn't dig up fraud or Russian meddling; they dug up clear voter suppression and outrageous perversions of what you call "fair and square" democracy.
tumblr_ojs23j2uwt1w3rlcto1_400.gif

Because you go on and on about the Russian meanies but ignore Obama droning civilians in countries we aren't even at war with (or Americans who have 0 ties to terrorists).

1) you've shown a complete misunderstanding of the threat that Putin poses

2) your point still doesn't make any sense

3) collateral damage from drone strikes is tragic - no doubt. I'm no real fan of the drone program but is there a better way to target real enemies?

1) you've shown a complete misunderstanding of the threat that Putin poses

2) your point still doesn't make any sense

3) collateral damage from drone strikes is tragic - no doubt. I'm no real fan of the drone program but is there a better way to target real enemies?
You can't call for us to reduce defense spending and not be the world's police and then turn around and want boots on the ground in all these shithole countries that have absolutely nothing to do with our national security. Sounds like you're trying to have it both ways...

The last I checked, Stein lost Hillary more votes than Trump. It's not something you want to be lauding.
By efforts I meant launching a recount. Stein uncovered some ugly truths to the voting systems and voter laws in some states.

You can't call for us to reduce defense spending and not be the world's police and then turn around and want boots on the ground in all these shithole countries..

Again. Completely misrepresenting my point.

So what's stopping you from joining the fight?
Christ... this routine again. It's so whiny and pathetic. If you think you can jump into any conversation about foreign policy and hang over people's heads whether or not they're in the armed services you're a loathesome jackass. You have still yet to answer me on my responses to that.

Christ... this routine again. It's so whiny and pathetic. If you think you can jump into any conversation about foreign policy and hang over people's heads whether or not they're in the armed services you're a loathesome jackass. You have still yet to answer me on my responses to that.
What's whiny and pathetic is wanting us to put boots on the ground in Syria but wanting someone else to go in your place.

FidZknJ.gif

If it's good enough for Presidents Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton, it's good enough for a Sherdog poster.

Einstein said that the definition of insanity was to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. After wasting thousands of soldiers lives, and trillions of dollars, in Afghanistan and Iraq, do you really want to drag the US - and by extension the rest of the Western World - into yet another conflict? One that could so easily escalate into a confrontation with Russia?

I'm sorry, but Syrian lives aren't a good enough reason to take that kind of gamble.

It's some serious chutzpah for liberals to be outraged about Russia trying to interfere in our election process. Liberals are perfectly fine with seeking out Russian help in winning elections here, they just don't like it went it hurts them. Ted Kennedy sent a classmate to get assistance from Yuri Andropov in defeating Reagan. Obama sought help from Putin in defeating Romney. Then he turned around and had the gall to tell Romney "the Cold War called and it wants its foreign policy back'.

I don't approve of any foreign interference in our elections and figured that Russia probably tried. But I don't believe it changed the outcome. Once we know with certainty who perpetrated what we should take appropriate action, but the liberals are playing politics with this.

Back