Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

I don't have to agree with a candidate to recognize that they deserve a fair election. Its called honesty and integrity.

hello again kin,

honesty and integrity.

hmmf.

i'll leave aside the reality that volumes of claims made by Mr. Trump during the election season were, lets be honest here, ludicrous.

i voted for Mr. Sanders in the primaries and i knew (as many of us did) long before wikileaks that the DNC was colluding with the Clinton campaign.

did that piss me off? it did.

i also understood that the DNC isn't a branch of government. its a private organization and as such, are free to support whatever candidate they wish.

Sanders had a fair primary against Mrs. Clinton, thats how i see it.

- IGIT

Best part was Trump claiming today that Russia was wrong for the hacks and shouldn't have done it and won't do it again because Trump is tough and they'll respect him because he's tough - but in a friggin press conference during the campaign he looked right into the camera and asked Putin to hack Clinton and the State Department FURTHER to find "missing emails".

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

and go fuck yourselves with the largest one in the inventory

GtNMAO0.jpg

give us another one of your amazing predictions dkface .. crooked hillary got schlonged .. President Trump is here and you're going to love it

lol these videos never get old. Saw a poll come up this morning about Russia and Trump while I was on the treadmill and I just wanted to laugh my ass off that they are still trying to throw out polls.

@Fawlty you don't get to steal my thunder. P predicted this would happen, and the Trump wing of this forum clung to meaningless arguments about evidence and the CIA and FBI working on behalf of Obama's secret agenda.

The line evolved from the delegitimization of the intel community, to "show me the evidence, and then to "it was always a possibility." Now we've arrived at a place where all of the past arguments are untenable, and the only thing left for Trump supporters are insults and gimmicks.

Oh yeah, Trump specifically blamed Putin for ordering the campaign and said, "He shouldn't have done it."

This is all important because it shows the kind of simian tribalism that influences the thinking displayed here in the WR. That Trump would come around to the allegations was common sense.

Can you admit the hacks were a good thing?

After all, it exposed high level DNC corruption and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz had to step down. Are you saying you would rather be ignorant about it, and that the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz should have been allowed to continue biasing the primaries in favor of certain candidates? How will real grassroots candidates like Bernie ever get any traction if stuff like this doesn't get exposed?

I'll admit that the hacks were a good thing when you can SHOW ME EVIDENCE that the same kind of bullshit wasn't going on in the GOP and Trump's camp.

Trump trolled Fawlty out of hiding. Wb man. Saddam Hussein was great at killing terrorists.

Your tangerine taskmaster has finally come out and said he believes Russia was behind election-related hacks. It is now safe for you to say that you were wrong, or that you actually believed it all along but were just in it for the lulz, or if you're really under your own suckled thumb, please feel free to rationalize and excuse-jig like a sonofabitch.

Sincerely,

and go fuck yourselves with the largest one in the inventory

Can I say I could give a fuck less? If I have to pick between this, getting kicked in the balls, and hillary being president on my "do want" list I would pick hillary last and trump first.

if Russia had committed libel/slander, and fabricated evidence that didn't exist then perhaps there'd be a story here...

as it is, they got caught being shady as fuh, and have the audacity to blame it on Russia?

this is the Chewbacca defense, except not humorous

Hillary used a private email server to peddle classified data, and then her 2IC used a gmail account with password "p@ssw0rd" to talk about all the shady shit the DNC had going on, and then fell for a phishing scam.

Shouldn't we be glad that these people are no longer near the chain of command?

Hillary used a private email server to peddle classified data, and then her 2IC used a gmail account with password "p@ssw0rd" to talk about all the shady shit the DNC had going on, and then fell for a phishing scam.

Shouldn't we be glad that these people are no longer near the chain of command?
nah brah, I believe that the Dem candidate, former First Lady, and Sec of State for god's sake didn't know what the C in Classified markings stood for....

that was the biggest bold faced lie told t/o this election, just those that didn't' work on government networks didn't seem to care about how egregious that is. Somebody tell the dicks that make us all take hours of annual training ON THIS VERY SUBJECT that its clearly not working haha

hello again kin,

honesty and integrity.

hmmf.

i'll leave aside the reality that volumes of claims made by Mr. Trump during the election season were, lets be honest here, ludicrous.

i voted for Mr. Sanders in the primaries and i knew (as many of us did) long before wikileaks that the DNC was colluding with the Clinton campaign.

i also understood that the DNC isn't a branch of government. its a private organization and as such, are free to support whatever candidate they wish.

- IGIT
How can you in one breath say the press colluded against Sanders and in the next say that Sanders got a fair deal?

hello again kin,

honesty and integrity.

hmmf.

- IGIT

So you think Debbie Wassermann-Schultz and Donna Brazile did nothing unethical?

Still zero. Nearly to the end of page 6.

Trump supporters are not going to own up to anything. They just change the subject...."but Hillary"...."but the DNC"...

Back