Trumpophiles, come admit you were wrong it (Russia Hack)

again we are assuming he only exposed the truth. why would you be against the truth coming out?

should the truth effect elections? i say yes.

again if hitler saved a drowning dog i dont think the dog should be killed because it makes hitler look good.

wait ..... I'm thinking you and I are not on the same page here so I'm just going to back away slowly ok?

See my sig. He actually took people off ignore on election day to talk shit about Hillary's impending win and then put 'em back on ignore before the night ended. :D
lol
Not surprised. TS strikes me as very effeminate. "Waaahhh go fuck yourself, waahh waaahhh..."
Sad.

eggman_zpsdftyn4me.gif

nope_zps5rx0h8kj.gif

vandammetitohead_zpsna5auang.gif
Oh word?

LMAO TS is still triggered like a beta cuck libtard. What a loser. Hey :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, Daddy is MAGA, get used to it scrub.
This thread really is the most :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y thing i've seen this year..holy shit, Fawlty is like a screeching autistic little girl

Show me the source where Trump says the Russian's definitely did it or a source in the past where he says the Russians definitely did not do it or shut your cuck ass up you hack.
Projection. This is about you.

lol
Not surprised. TS strikes me as very effeminate. "Waaahhh go fuck yourself, waahh waaahhh..."
Sad.
He probably put me back on ignore during the course of this thread.

wait ..... I'm thinking you and I are not on the same page here so I'm just going to back away slowly ok?
The page is the election.

Russia effected it yes, but through revealing truth.

you asked me if im against them effecting the election, im saying im not against the truth. so if you can convince me they did something deceptive i will side with you.

help me side with you.

Update: halfway through page 4, zero admissions of plain fact.

Can you admit the hacks were a good thing?

After all, it exposed high level DNC corruption and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz had to step down. Are you saying you would rather be ignorant about it, and that the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz should have been allowed to continue biasing the primaries in favor of certain candidates? How will real grassroots candidates like Bernie ever get any traction if stuff like this doesn't get exposed?

hi kinOmega,

i've heard this argument ad infinitum and it always makes me smile.

so many Trump advocates outraged that a candidate who is more or less diametrically opposed to Mr. Trump on just about any policy issue you could name was denied his chance to take down Mrs. Clinton.

so much concern trolling.

- IGIT

All you need to know about the TS is in my sig.

The funny thing is, that i KNOW for a fact, that if Clinton won, and there was solid evidence (unlike this thread) that Saudi Arabia "hacked the elections", none of these fucking Hyena's would give a shit..selective outrage over a fake news story..my goodness my Guinness!

Last edited:
What's sad about this is, nobody has said that the hack never originated from Russia. They very well may have. What is being disputed (and what there is zero evidence or indication of) is Putin being involved.
Thread is a failure.

Update: halfway through page 4, zero admissions of plain fact.
Hillary losing really left you with an insatiable desire to "be right" didnt it.

You need that soothing feeling to cope with the hardship, thats a downward spiral.

You should look on correcting yourself individually rather than trying to change the public.

Its called virtue.

Back