Trump wants to invite UFC champs to the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump isnt best for America, but hes ofc better than Clinton

LOL the best at what? The lowest approval ever in the entire world and his own country? Oh wait this is American where great = controversial, and smart ass sarcastic.. I get it!
Trump's current approval rating (RCP average) is 40%, which is higher than Obama's rating at some points in his presidency.

lol when did the press being horribly biased and promoting fake narratives against the president constitute acceptable "consequences"?

"Hey Trump, you're controversial so that gives us free reign to spend 24/7 throwing fake accusations at you and defacing you to the public"

lol okay man...

Either way, political debates are for the War Room. I just think it's cool America has a president that respects MMA like other mainstream sports and would invite UFC champs to the White House, which is a GREAT honour regardless of who the president is.

Well now we know then. American never had a president like this so there's no way to know what's normal, right, wrong, etc. This is the first time, this are the consequences; it is what it is.

it is what it is.

Ehh not really. Politicians are supposed to lie and manipulate the truth to their favour. That's gone on since the beginning of the system.

The press are supposed to the guardians of truth - digging up scandals, exposing lies, and generally holding these powerful figures to task. We're supposed to trust the press.

So when you say these are the "new rules" and it "is what it is"... I find that a bit troublesome. So you're cool with the mainstream media using their power and reach to carry out a grunge against a guy they don't like? Spreading lies and hateful rhetoric to try to diminish his popularity? I find that sad that someone could be okay with that.

Ehh not really. Politicians are supposed to lie and manipulate the truth to their favour. That's gone on since the beginning of the system.

The press are supposed to the guardians of truth - digging up scandals, exposing lies, and generally holding these powerful figures to task. We're supposed to trust the press.

So when you say these are the "new rules" and it "is what it is"... I find that a bit troublesome. So you're cool with the mainstream media using their power and reach to carry out a grunge against a guy they don't like? Spreading lies and hateful rhetoric to try to diminish his popularity? I find that sad that someone could be okay with that.

You sound brainwashed. Fox News claims to be #1. They are the mainstream.

And yet they are the propaganda network for Rupert Murdoch, Trump, and the billionaire elites.

And what popularity? He lost the people's vote. Lost.

quote-government-of-the-people-by-the-people-for-the-people-shall-not-perish-from-the-earth-abraham-lincoln-112638.jpg

We want you to come to the what? The White Horse?

That shit makes me embarrassed to be an MMA fan. This forum is chock full of the weird, bitter manchildren that give the sport and its fans a bad rep. A bunch of barely literate juveniles cheering for a politician like he's a hometown sports hero, it's a weird and misguided.
Welcome to society. It exists absolutely everywhere, for every demographic and every respective politician, party, etc. Hop on reddit where every breath trump takes is causing cancer. Or Facebook where the ground Bernie walks on is gold. Nothing out of the ordinary here, but disgusting nonetheless.

Edit: and let’s nt even talk about cult heroes like musk and Trudeau

So many triggered losers already in this thread lol...

I've never seen anything/anyone trigger people like Trump. It's really uncanny.

I didn't care for Hillary or Bernie, but I can discuss them rationally. But some people just hear "Trump" and go off their rockers lol

At the end of the day, virtue signalling losers will hate Trump because he actually speaks his mind.

There are very few people who voted Trump that agree with EVERYTHING he says. But at least he isn't afraid to let his approval ratings take a hit by telling the fucking truth.

Also, black unemployment is at its lowest in years, the stock market breaks records on a seemingly daily basis, but tell me more about how he ruined america because he actually enforces border laws LEL

I've never seen anything/anyone trigger people like Trump. It's really uncanny.

I didn't care for Hillary or Bernie, but I can discuss them rationally. But some people just hear "Trump" and go off their rockers lol

I've never seen anything like it either...I didn't care for Obama, but holy shit, the mere mention of his name didn't cause me to lose my shit and become unhinged...

tenor.gif

At the end of the day, virtue signalling losers will hate Trump because he actually speaks his mind.

There are very few people who voted Trump that agree with EVERYTHING he says. But at least he isn't afraid to let his approval ratings take a hit by telling the fucking truth.

Also, black unemployment is at its lowest in years, the stock market breaks records on a seemingly daily basis, but tell me more about how he ruined america because he actually enforces border laws LEL

Making you think he speaks his mind because he's speaking the mind of many; it is called populism my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back