Trump wants to invite UFC champs to the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late, bro!

Yeah, but to avoid continued media interaction between fighters and the president would be wise. I'd say this if it were Obama, Hillary, or anyone else as well. I similarly think it's wise for NFL and NBA champions to avoid big white house visits. It just politicizes something that, theoretically, everyone from different political spectrums tend to enjoy.

The UFC, however, might be different. Im sure it's fanbase is radically to one side of the political aisle

You should know that majority ppl who actually buy UFC ppvs aren't exactly Trump fans. You think guys like Conor will meet him? He'll lose half his sponsors the very next day. SJW Media would eat these guys for breakfast.

How is it political if your president honors the best MMA-athletes and champs?
That has nothing to do with politics, imo. It's just a nice thing to do, for your president to honor the athletes of your country.

Dana talks about being a Trump guy and Trump wanting to invite UFC champs to the White House. Interesting stuff. I don't always agree with Dana but he's right here, Trump is the best. Anyone that big into MMA and boxing can't be cucked. Trump is recognising MMA as a real sport.

maxresdefault.jpg

82133561.0.jpg

1996b503dc650f104a2290ca74729698.jpg

LOL the best at what? The lowest approval ever in the entire world and his own country? Oh wait this is American where great = controversial, and smart ass sarcastic.. I get it!

That shit makes me embarrassed to be an MMA fan. This forum is chock full of the weird, bitter manchildren that give the sport and its fans a bad rep. A bunch of barely literate juveniles cheering for a politician like he's a hometown sports hero, it's a weird and misguided.
But he's gonna build the wall and waste billions of dollars to inconvenience illegal immigrants by minutes! Minutes!

LOL the best at what? The lowest approval ever in the entire world and his own country? Oh wait this is American where great = controversial, and smart ass sarcastic.. I get it!

Not to turn this into another political debate, but no president has ever been assaulted with the amount of biased rhetoric from the press than Trump has. But the economy is booming, unemployment is down, and he's making big deals, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think most UFC champs wouldn't accept to meet this piece of shit
would be funny to see Ngannou ask him about his shithole

Dana White should run for President himself. The White House is already named in favor of him.

Not to turn this into another political debate, but no president has ever been assaulted with the amount of biased rhetoric from the press than Trump has. But the economy is booming, unemployment is down, and he's making big deals, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some people care about things other than the economy and how far we can take corporate schlong down our throats?

Some people care about things other than the economy and how far we can take corporate schlong down our throats?

Not saying that's everything, but generally people having JOBS is a good thing lol

1. His own fault because he is an easy target. He claim to be "different" then he needs to accept the consequences; nothing controversial comes without consequences (either good or bad).
2. You need to understand that Economy is a lot more complex than just political decisions. There are no immediate results in the overall economy due to political decisions (basic economics 101) and by immediate results I mean a full term, even a full term is immediate to have results in a economy of this magnitude. Do you understand that if you claim that the current economy growth is due to political decisions then that means you are giving all the credit to Obama?

Trump says some dipshit things.. but AT LEAST he isn't some puppet saying shit you want to hear, like most of the fucken liars that make it to office.....

The dude wants to build the military and make life better for the legal people of the country. People giving him shit need to stop drinking the fucking koolaid CNN is dishing out. Do your own research, you cannot trust ANY news org. Same difference you need to be your own doctor, its all about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back