Social Trump tweets

Is Trump being racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much more value trump has added to twitter evaluation

nothing beats when she told working moms to stop driving kids to school in minivans and use the subway instead. She thinks every city has a subway
Yeah she absolutely sucks. It's great because she's a hero of libtards in here who defend her with a quickness.

I'll vote for anyone that doesn't have a Twitter account.

I'll vote for them twice if they don't know how to play golf.

Holy Shit! His Tweets just get better and better. You would have to be an absolute idiot to still support this guys.

That's a fake Obama account, the tweet you showed. Glen made a twitter account, tried to troll the fake Obama, posted it here in the WR, and it was glorious. He did not notice that ThePresObama isn't actually Obama. haha.

That's a fake Obama account, the tweet you showed. Glen made a twitter account, tried to troll the fake Obama, posted it here in the WR, and it was glorious. He did not notice that ThePresObama isn't actually Obama. haha.
Lol, oh please post the thread link!
<Lmaoo><45>

Ahhh

I posted that tweet because it zoomed in on the paper showing it was blank

I saw the Glen post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back