Social Trump tweets

Is Trump being racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolan is the mirror of a sick society. Amazing to have killed off class, intellectualism, and honesty in one fell swoop. I have a suspicion he will be re-elected as well.
My guess is he will be forced to resign. We shall see.

Dolan is the mirror of a sick society. Amazing to have killed off class, intellectualism, and honesty in one fell swoop. I have a suspicion he will be re-elected as well.
I think that, if he decides to run again, that he may indeed win. Sad.

I won't underestimate the Dems ability to shoot themselves in the foot over the next 2 years but Trump has been sitting at an approval rating around 40% with a bull economy.

At this point I think the smart money is on him losing

Looks like Trump might have a challenger for worst hair job in America. Is he taking the seagal route?
seagal.jpg

I thought that might be some photoshop then I saw the video .. yikes .. not sure what he was thinking .. that's pretty bad lol
Looks like Trump might have a challenger for worst hair job in America. Is he taking the seagal route?
seagal.jpg

I thought that might be some photoshop then I saw the video .. yikes .. not sure what he was thinking .. that's pretty bad lol
Miller is one of those guys that started going bald when he hit his teenage years. Guy is only 34 I think. It looks like he ran out of the bottle he was using to put on hair cause he still has a lot left to cover.

We also need a thread for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweets . . .

We also need a thread for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweets . . .

nothing beats when she told working moms to stop driving kids to school in minivans and use the subway instead. She thinks every city has a subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back