Social Trump tweets

Is Trump being racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-2018-10-24-at-10.37.07-AM.png

Who still buys into this?

This is what people mean when they say the president lies. How can anyone defend, back, spin this?

They all lie Kong, they all lie. We are ruled my self serving, lying, maniacs.

This is what people mean when they say the president lies. How can anyone defend, back, spin this?
Did this really need it’s own thread? It’s sad how rent free trump lives in your head, of course it’s prime real estate only being inhabited by a pea.

They all lie Kong, they all lie. We are ruled my self serving, lying, maniacs.

There are different types of lies but this is like saying “it’s raining outside” when you’re outside and it’s 75 and sunny and you’re on tv and other people are watching you say “it’s raining”

Did this really need it’s own thread? It’s sad how rent free trump lives in your head, of course it’s prime real estate only being inhabited by a pea.

Oh this is how you spin it.

Thanks for answering the question

We gotta wait and see what happens Kong. If he lies about this, then it's a lie.

Trump is becoming like a wrestler with a stale gimmick.
He is like WCW Hulk Hogan before he became Hollywood hogan.
Sure WCW Hulkster was somewhat of a draw but most of the audience was bored with his gimmick.
Trump needs to trade in his yellow and red for all black.

We gotta wait and see what happens Kong. If he lies about this, then it's a lie.

What about recent or historic Republican or Democrat policy would lend any credence to the statement that Republicans, who have very recently attempted to gut protections for pre-existing conditions, are more likely to protect them then Democrats, who implemented them nationwide and have defeated multiple Republican attempts to remove those protections?

That's like saying Republicans are going to support pro-abortion legislation, while Democrats will move to outlaw them.

Both are predictions of what may occur in the future. But just because the outcome is strictly unknown doesn't mean either statement is at all sustainable.

lol This is a real tweet?
Like i can feel the "wink wink/nudge nudge" when i read "will totally protect.."

Yeah, not divisive at all! This fuck acts like this is a team sport
<{cruzshake}>

What?! This is one of the most disingenuously naive posts I've ever read.
Trump and the GOP have been at war over Obamacare for 8 years and you can't see that this is a bullshit? Even if the entire party actually had an epiphany and did pull a 180 a couple weeks away from a major election, they haven't earned the benefit of the doubt.

Trump and the GOP have been at war over Obamacare for 8 years and you can't see that this is a bullshit? Even if the entire party actually had an epiphany and did pull a 180 a couple weeks away from a major election, they haven't earned the benefit of the doubt.
If it turns out you're right, I'll give you credit for calling it.

Rip do you live in the real world? For real?

These people (republicans) have voted against covering people with pre existing conditions many many times already.

You know there stance on this, it’s been the same for almost a decade.

This pretty much nails it imo.

And to make matters worse Rama they’ve already tried voting against pre existing conditions throughout those years you mentioned.

This pretty much nails it imo.

And to make matters worse Rama they’ve already tried voting against pre existing conditions throughout those years you mentioned.

Its just another example of doublespeak that is quite frankly too on the nose to not be insulting.

Buncha hurt feelins in here.

#Trump
#WINNING
Here, for you wussy ass libs.
phbalance_floating.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back