Social Trump tweets

Is Trump being racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool? or not cool? lulz

jjxt4wdc_1w21hw3_6rxpdp.png

That.....is incredible. It's basically the Donald Trump version of

Please let DJT do a stadium tour with Andrew Dice Clay.

LOL wonder if he actually watches the show

Shoulda kept the Iran deal and moved us away from the Saudis and Israel. Maybe Iran can give him some property to build a hotel or something?

An Iranian politician responded with his own Game of Thrones meme LOL. This is so bizarre

Needs more birds. And Soros' face coming out the fog or something.

Finally tthey are getting tough on Saudi Arabia....oh wait, nope it's Iran. What a joke.

While certainly not the norm, I can't say that I'm too bothered by his presidential style. Stuff like this is funny to me, although I do see it as somewhat childish.

I guess some are perturbed by his use of memes. But, well, not much they can really do besides....

giphy.gif

The more they whine about it, the worse it'll get for them. Better to try and sit back and see the humor in it.

Don't just say so. Post it.

I believe it was a general that he's referring to.

5bdce725fc7e93f06f8b4639.png

“Come! We are waiting,” Major-General Soleimani, head of the elite Quds Force, wrote on Instagram in Farsi on Friday, under the image depicting him as a White Walker from the hit HBO show.

“I am your enemy. Quds Force is your enemy,” added Soleimani. “You start this war, but we will finish it.”
https://www.rt.com/news/443009-soleimani-iran-trump-response/

Rouhani, BTW, has admitted in an interview that he does not write his social media posts. "Friends" do it for him.

Let the butthurt ensue.

I think this summarizes the disconnect between the acceptance of memes:

Average Person: A fleeting thought: "That's pretty dumb."

Incels: "They're all drowning in da butthurt rage!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back