Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

No, make me
So now you are caught cleanly lying lol. Just a couple pages ago you were saying you weren't from America. I'm seriously laughing out loud. I'd stop posting if I were you.

No worries!, glad i could be of help...Islam is fucking evil by the way..cheers!

You know a little something about being evil. Wolf in sheeps clothing. Thumping the Trump war drum while hoping he deceives the people he was elected to serve.

So now you are caught cleanly lying lol. Just a couple pages ago you were saying you weren't from America. I'm seriously laughing out loud. I'd stop posting if I were you.

Yeah, i lied by telling you i wasn't from America...good one..not like everyone didn't know that already???LOL, idiot!

I felt a change in politics would have been a good thing in the US. Nothing was going to change if Clinton got the win.

I had second thoughts when he got in office and continued to troll people on twitter and instagram. And then as the cabinet was picked and climate change deniers took up key roles shit started sinking in.

I now think its a matter of time before something big happens that affects us all. Trump is proving to be ignorant, childish and has a lack of respect for most of his allies.

I really respect people like you who can demonstrate actual judgment like that.

I am a bit gutted because I do think this country needs a viable third party; but am fearing this level of incompetence, flagrant dishonesty, amateurishness and maybe even severe corruption and kleptocrasy may just put a nail in that idea for decades.

I felt a change in politics would have been a good thing in the US. Nothing was going to change if Clinton got the win.

I had second thoughts when he got in office and continued to troll people on twitter and instagram. And then as the cabinet was picked and climate change deniers took up key roles shit started sinking in.

I now think its a matter of time before something big happens that affects us all. Trump is proving to be ignorant, childish and has a lack of respect for most of his allies.
Something big, like 10 million illegal immigrants? A $25,000,000,000,000 debt? An optional war based on lies? A guaranteed failed social security ponzi scheme?

Those big things that will affect us all have already happened or been cemented as inevitable. Those things you're terrified of Donald Trump doing have already been done.

Last edited:
NBC is a U.S. company and thus filled with people who would be voting in the election and living with the results and, every thing they put out, you know where it's coming from. That's a false equivalency.

Russia's efforts were done by a non-U.S. entity and they did everything they could to distance themselves from it. Including outright denying any involvement.

Are you saying that you equate a U.S. company's actions with that of a foreign power? And that you equate open knowledge of where information comes from with openly lying about being the source of information?
Yes, that is what I'm saying. I care more about content than the source. I don't know why they felt like lying about it, but given the huge deal that's been made of it, I guess it's at least kind of understandable. Still not convinced the effort was pro-Trump as much as it was anti-Hillary. We still have a pretty bangin military and Hillary seemed more likely to escalate conflict with Russia. The rest of the world also has to live with the US election results.

I guess my point is that a rigged primary, debate questions given to one candidate beforehand, and media collusion are pretty valuable pieces of information for voters, and whether it comes from wikileaks, the Russian gov't, our media, or anywhere else is neither here nor there. I don't think any Hillary voters suddenly switched because of wikileaks, but even if they did, it was founded in a truthful exposing of actual corruption. Are you saying that voters just should not have had that information?

You know a little something about being evil. Wolf in sheeps clothing. Thumping the Trump war drum while hoping he deceives the people he was elected to serve.
I do know a little something about that...that's exactly why i hate the far left scum. Wolf in wolfs clothing here. I'm not even ashamed one bit..and how the fuck could someone like you make me feel ashamed???

Yes, that is what I'm saying. I care more about content than the source. I don't know why they felt like lying about it, but given the huge deal that's been made of it, I guess it's at least kind of understandable. Still not convinced the effort was pro-Trump as much as it was anti-Hillary. We still have a pretty bangin military and Hillary seemed more likely to escalate conflict with Russia. The rest of the world also has to live with the US election results.

I guess my point is that a rigged primary, debate questions given to one candidate beforehand, and media collusion are pretty valuable pieces of information for voters, and whether it comes from wikileaks, the Russian gov't, our media, or anywhere else is neither here nor there. I don't think any Hillary voters suddenly switched because of wikileaks, but even if they did, it was founded in a truthful exposing of actual corruption. Are you saying that voters just should not have had that information?

So in your opinion, you don't care if foreign governments attempt to sway our voting population?

Also - are you in favor of more or less immigration?

No worries!, glad i could be of help...Islam is fucking evil by the way..cheers!
You know Christians put people in pits and smash them with rocks, right? You know in the Christian bible, Cain killed his brother Abel because God favored Abel over Cain. God said it was ok to beat your slaves, even if they died in the process. That's pretty evil too.

Want me to quote the bible too? In Genesis chapter 22 verse 2-13, God ordered Abraham to kill isaac as an offering by slitting his throat. But Islam/Muslim are the only bad religions right?

I'm just going to warn you right now. You do not want to match wits, or even try to debate me on religion.

Sorry, but do you live on a planet where he WASN'T running against Hillary Clinton????

LOL

So you answer a statement about present tense with past tense? One bad opposing candidate (and I don't know why some people pretend that there were only two candidates in the running to become president) in the past doesn't excuse nor condemn what he does right now. Supporting or criticizing him now is solely about Trump, which makes it a bit suspect to criticize other people's intelligence soon after that post.

You know Christians put people in pits and smash them with rocks, right? You know in the Christian bible, Cain killed his brother Abel because God favored Abel over Cain. God said it was ok to beat your slaves, even if they died in the process. That's pretty evil too.

Want me to quote the bible too? In Genesis chapter 22 verse 2-13, God ordered Abraham to kill isaac as an offering by slitting his throat. But Islam/Muslim are the only bad religions right?

I'm just going to warn you right now. You do not want to match wits, or even try to debate me on religion.
Are you stupid enough to compare the Koran to the New Testament?, the Islamic nations human rights vs Christian nations human rights?, Jesus vs Mohammed?, how about terror attacks justified by the holy books?...LOOOOOL, i will fucking end you...it wouldn't even be close. I get the feeling though, that if you already hold such a laughably absurd opinion, there is zero point in even trying to show you up..you have NO SHAME..i can't take the piss out of you anymore..it isn't fair. You just literally admitted to me, that you live on an alternative planet.

So you answer a statement about present tense with past tense? One bad opposing candidate (and I don't know why some people pretend that there were only two candidates in the running to become president) in the past doesn't excuse nor condemn what he does right now. Supporting or criticizing him now is solely about Trump, which makes it a bit suspect to criticize other people's intelligence soon after that post.
UGGGHHH, Not YOU!. i would rather shave off my pubes, then smoke them in a bong filled with my own piss than even entertain playing your silly games when i'm nearly ready for bed...a leftist in a nutshell.

I do know a little something about that...that's exactly why i hate the far left scum. Wolf in wolfs clothing here. I'm not even ashamed one bit..and how the fuck could someone like you make me feel ashamed???

But it's obvious you have no shame when you're wishing the president to do ill to his country by constantly making shit up while you defend it

UGGGHHH, Not YOU!. i would rather shave off my pubes, then smoke them in a bong filled with my own piss than even entertain playing your silly games when i'm nearly ready for bed...a leftist in a nutshell.

Yes, logic is to some people as garlic to a vampire.

The majority of people who voted for Trump have a big disdain for the MSM and the DNC. I agree that this is getting tedious bit its not Trump who is doing it. Its the msm, dems, establishment reps, and the precious snowflakes living in a perpetual state of outrage. I'm guessing the majority of Trump voters see it this way as well just like they saw it all 2016.

No doubt the MSM and a certain overly sensitive faction of the left are playing their parts in this rom com parody. But in the end they are just feeding the master troll. None of them are punching out the Donalds Tweets. He and he alone is on the hook for that. And IMO it is just an awful way to govern. And I expect rational human beings regardless of political leaning are going to tire of it.

I don't know why so many of my fellow alt-right has given up on Trump. The fact of the matter is that he is not lying. He is a faithful man who will never deceit anyone. You can just tell it by looking into his eyes. I can assure you that I still believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

Imagine if you guys were living in Germany during the last days of the Third Reich. You guys would have lost faith in the regime after Soviets pushed them back. Have some faith, will you.

Back