1. Next UFC Strawweight title challenger, Jessica Andrade joins us TODAY(April 28th) for a LIVE Q&A at 12:00 PM EST! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing | Page 7

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Ham Socks, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    So now you are caught cleanly lying lol. Just a couple pages ago you were saying you weren't from America. I'm seriously laughing out loud. I'd stop posting if I were you.

2. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    You know a little something about being evil. Wolf in sheeps clothing. Thumping the Trump war drum while hoping he deceives the people he was elected to serve.

Ham Socks likes this.
  3. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    Yeah, i lied by telling you i wasn't from America...good one..not like everyone didn't know that already???LOL, idiot!

4. CEROVFC --------------------------------------------------

CEROVFC
    I really respect people like you who can demonstrate actual judgment like that.

I am a bit gutted because I do think this country needs a viable third party; but am fearing this level of incompetence, flagrant dishonesty, amateurishness and maybe even severe corruption and kleptocrasy may just put a nail in that idea for decades.

5. superpunch Black Belt

superpunch
    Something big, like 10 million illegal immigrants? A $25,000,000,000,000 debt? An optional war based on lies? A guaranteed failed social security ponzi scheme?

Those big things that will affect us all have already happened or been cemented as inevitable. Those things you're terrified of Donald Trump doing have already been done.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Blackened and glennrod like this.
  6. nostradumbass Silver Belt

nostradumbass
    Yes, that is what I'm saying. I care more about content than the source. I don't know why they felt like lying about it, but given the huge deal that's been made of it, I guess it's at least kind of understandable. Still not convinced the effort was pro-Trump as much as it was anti-Hillary. We still have a pretty bangin military and Hillary seemed more likely to escalate conflict with Russia. The rest of the world also has to live with the US election results.

I guess my point is that a rigged primary, debate questions given to one candidate beforehand, and media collusion are pretty valuable pieces of information for voters, and whether it comes from wikileaks, the Russian gov't, our media, or anywhere else is neither here nor there. I don't think any Hillary voters suddenly switched because of wikileaks, but even if they did, it was founded in a truthful exposing of actual corruption. Are you saying that voters just should not have had that information?

7. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    I do know a little something about that...that's exactly why i hate the far left scum. Wolf in wolfs clothing here. I'm not even ashamed one bit..and how the fuck could someone like you make me feel ashamed???

8. panamaican Steel Belt

panamaican
    So in your opinion, you don't care if foreign governments attempt to sway our voting population?

Also - are you in favor of more or less immigration?

9. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    You know Christians put people in pits and smash them with rocks, right? You know in the Christian bible, Cain killed his brother Abel because God favored Abel over Cain. God said it was ok to beat your slaves, even if they died in the process. That's pretty evil too.

Want me to quote the bible too? In Genesis chapter 22 verse 2-13, God ordered Abraham to kill isaac as an offering by slitting his throat. But Islam/Muslim are the only bad religions right?

I'm just going to warn you right now. You do not want to match wits, or even try to debate me on religion.

10. Squarechoke Silver Belt

Squarechoke
    So you answer a statement about present tense with past tense? One bad opposing candidate (and I don't know why some people pretend that there were only two candidates in the running to become president) in the past doesn't excuse nor condemn what he does right now. Supporting or criticizing him now is solely about Trump, which makes it a bit suspect to criticize other people's intelligence soon after that post.

11. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    Are you stupid enough to compare the Koran to the New Testament?, the Islamic nations human rights vs Christian nations human rights?, Jesus vs Mohammed?, how about terror attacks justified by the holy books?...LOOOOOL, i will fucking end you...it wouldn't even be close. I get the feeling though, that if you already hold such a laughably absurd opinion, there is zero point in even trying to show you up..you have NO SHAME..i can't take the piss out of you anymore..it isn't fair. You just literally admitted to me, that you live on an alternative planet.

12. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Steel Belt

KONG-D'SNT-TAP
    Is @glennrod making a fool of himself like usual. Yup he is

13. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    UGGGHHH, Not YOU!. i would rather shave off my pubes, then smoke them in a bong filled with my own piss than even entertain playing your silly games when i'm nearly ready for bed...a leftist in a nutshell.

14. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio

But it's obvious you have no shame when you're wishing the president to do ill to his country by constantly making shit up while you defend it

15. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    I laughed out loud when i saw that you said that..

16. Squarechoke Silver Belt

Squarechoke
    Yes, logic is to some people as garlic to a vampire.

Ham Socks likes this.
  17. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    Full retard and a half

KONG-D'SNT-TAP and Ham Socks like this.
  18. cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

cooks1
    No doubt the MSM and a certain overly sensitive faction of the left are playing their parts in this rom com parody. But in the end they are just feeding the master troll. None of them are punching out the Donalds Tweets. He and he alone is on the hook for that. And IMO it is just an awful way to govern. And I expect rational human beings regardless of political leaning are going to tire of it.

19. The Beast Within Double Yellow Card

The Beast Within
    the western civilization is in danger,stupid things like this won't concern Trump supporters

20. edirp Double Yellow Card

edirp
    I don't know why so many of my fellow alt-right has given up on Trump. The fact of the matter is that he is not lying. He is a faithful man who will never deceit anyone. You can just tell it by looking into his eyes. I can assure you that I still believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

Imagine if you guys were living in Germany during the last days of the Third Reich. You guys would have lost faith in the regime after Soviets pushed them back. Have some faith, will you.