Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Ham Socks, Mar 20, 2017.

1. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    And you have no shame for being a Clinton lover...already knowing that she was a corrupt flip flopping war hawk

2. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    I warned you.

First off I didn't compare the Koran to anything. I'm simply bootstomping your bigoted theory that only Islam/Muslim have negative connotations to religion. Terror attacks justified by the holy books?

God will make sure that Pharaoh does not listen to Moses, so that he can kill Egyptians with his armies. Exodus chapter 7 verse 4. Sounds like a terrorist attack, doesn't it?

Here's another little gem that came out of the book of Genesis.

God wants to be remembered forever for the mass murder of little children. Genesis chapter 10 verse 2.

I can go all day.

3. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    And i can laugh at you all day and night...you're warped

4. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    But I'm right, and this pithy response shows me you've already exhausted the dried up pond of knowledge you claimed to have a few posts ago.

Go ahead and fact check me. I'd be honored if you did.

5. Edison Carasio Excellence of execution belt

Edison Carasio
    LOL you're so stupid. You trump guys literally love Trump so you project that onto people who disagree with you by trying to convince yourself they love whoever they voted for.

Please stop projecting your cultism on the rest of us. You guys literally call Trump daddy. Lol cucks

You dumbasses packed all your love into such a terrible person in terrible candidate that your hole base falls apart without having an enemy to Feud with. Because there's no substance and policy or thought

6. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    Sure..right after i've stopped laughing at your condition..could be a while though

Ham Socks likes this.
  7. glennrod Just like mountain, ya paying your dues

glennrod
    OK...?

8. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read - and I thought you were a pretty bright contributor here.

First of all, Trump is not some business genius.Plenty of people could take $1,000,000 in 1970, along with daddy's inheritance later on, and be as successful as Trump is perceived to be.

As far as running the government like a business? There's a big difference between the private and public sectors.

Efficiency in the private sector means profit. Not everything that is profitable is of social value and not everything of social value is profitable.

9. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    what isnt even that widely talked about in the wr:

there were 3 intelligence briefings about russian involvement in the election. this is easily verifiable.

one was for the public
    one was for congress
    one was for trump, and obama

to me.....that screams of saying "here is the bad shit.....here is the worse shit.....and here is the shit no one can know."

an npr legal analyst said before comey spoke (im paraphrasing) "if comey comes out and gives lots of details, then we can assume its not a serious investigation, and its more of a dog and pony show. if comey comes out and says that an investigation is taking place, but doesnt give many details, that could be bad news for the trump team. that means that its a serious and ongoing investigation."

10. K1levelgrappler Brown Belt

K1levelgrappler
    Tax cuts for the rich are the central focus of American conservatism. Have you considered the possibility that they use fear of immigrants to get rubes to vote against their own interests?

11. TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

TheComebackKid
    But thats the thing...the vast majority of his supporters have no problem with him tweeting. It's not the tweets that get tedious for them...it's the perpetual outrage and hysteria you guys engage in over them. And they see it as such. Most Trump supporters and rational independents have completely tuned out the media and the left. You guys have exhausted all of your credibility and political capital with them. There is nothing you could say and no arguments you could make that will make one bit of difference. If they end up turning away from Trump it will only be because he didn't follow through on his promises, thats it. No tweet, no headline, no news cycle, no democrat, no celebrity, and no pope is going to separate Trump from his supporters. Only Trump can do that.

12. Bendo MMA Hero Green Belt

Bendo MMA Hero
    Comey wouldn't give out any details during the hearings, just that Trump/Russia investigation is taking place.

Drip, drip, drip...

Maybe someone who understands this better can come help us out. I feel like your question deserved some kind of an answer though.

IngaVovchanchyn likes this.
  13. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    and whats really a shame to me, is that trump does have some legitimate policy stances that should be talked about. even if i dont agree with them, id like to hear more civil discussion about trade policy for example, instead of emails and sexual assault locker room chat. there are several things that neither dems nor your average rep are usually willing to discuss, minus the veiled racism, that i think we need to hear more about.

but...

since trump has also proven to be your CLASSIC demagogue and conspiracy peddler, hes going to tarnish and be a weight around the neck of those legitimate policy stances to your average person. im worried hes going to create a reflexive backlash against the 3rd party types who arent borderline fascists.

Jackie Blue and King of Fists like this.
  14. Squarechoke Silver Belt

Squarechoke
    Can he? This is a small sample, but the WR showed that Fox going full North Korea and airing a completely manufactured interview segment didn't get them any right wing criticism at all. Maybe Trump was spot on when he said that he could shoot someone on the street and keep all his supporters?

Jackie Blue and Edison Carasio like this.
  15. nostradumbass Silver Belt

nostradumbass
    Depends on how. If it were through "fake news", I would care, but if they're digging up true things that suggest that our democratic process is not as advertised, then I don't care who exposes it. US is still a super power, so they do have a dog in the fight, so I would be surprised if other countries did take the "que sera sera" approach. It's only bad if it's untrue.

With immigration, I'm concerned more with quality than quantity. I don't know what the exact number is, but there is a cutoff where importing more unskilled labor depresses the value of those jobs, thereby depressing wages for those jobs. For jerbs for which people are specifically brought in and hired/sponsored by a company, students, and skilled workers, I'd say infinity immigrants would be acceptable. This is just off the cuff, so I'd have to look into it further, but for migrants/refugees/illegals, I'd say that number should always be less than a full percentage point of the population.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  16. TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

TheComebackKid
    He absolutely can. Trump supporters are not like Hillary supporters. If emails like Podesta's got released showing the Trump team to be the most shady, corrupt, unethical, and bizarre in US political history they would definitely abandon him.

17. Diamond Jim Red Belt

Diamond Jim
    Trump wasn't joking when he said he can stand in the middle of the street and gun someone down and wouldn't lose support. He figured out early that he had built a cult of followers around him that would excuse any type of inappropriate behavior. This is exactly why he won't admit and wrongdoing.

18. CEROVFC --------------------------------------------------

CEROVFC
    Poor Dolan, can't take the heat in Washington so doing another rally like he's still running for President.

Such leadership! So brave!

Turtle Up and Ham Socks like this.
  19. Squarechoke Silver Belt

Squarechoke
    So he would have to be the worst in history for them to abandon him? Hardly much of a contradiction given that my point was obviously hyperbolic.

20. KungFuJones Orange Belt

KungFuJones
    What a mess