Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

blah blah blah..save it for your next pathetic, anti Trump cry thread

Gee, why would Spicer be attempting to minimize the National Campaign Chair during the Convention and VP vetting and selection into a bit player? And Flynn simply a "volunteer" during the campaign instantly became Trump's only choice for his NSA, not to mention was on the running mate short list. And Carter Page who was a top security adviser during the campaign now described as a "hanger on" on the very same day Comey admitted there was open investigations into campaign collusion with Russia's interference? Manafort fired when a six figure+ payday from pro-Russian Ukraine pol came to light, Carter Page has been running around on any news show that will take him searching for an immunity deal, and Mike Flynn who was fired from his NSA job for supposedly lying about talking to Russia during the campaign about sanctions, who also has been outed as earning $500K for six months "work" lobbying on behalf of Turkey.

Sorry, but do you live on a planet where he WASN'T running against Hillary Clinton????

LOL
Hillary has nothing to do with anything anymore. I love how the right wingers can't let that go.

Donny T keeps lying, stumbling over his own lies, and stumbling over the lies his staff spew out to cover Donny T's lies. The guy is a total bumbling fucking retard and the uneducated conservatives just eat it up.

Lol

Gee, why would Spicer be attempting to minimize the National Campaign Chair during the Convention and VP vetting and selection into a bit player?
Fucked if i know?, he hasn't had shit to say since 83...

Hillary has nothing to do with anything anymore. I love how the right wingers can't let that go.

Donny T keeps lying, stumbling over his own lies, and stumbling over the lies his staff spew out to cover Donny T's lies. The guy is a total bumbling fucking retard and the uneducated conservatives just eat it up.

Lol
Yeah, one of the most famous businessmen on earth, who slams ten's, and rose to become the President of the U.S and practically saved it from being flushed down the arse crack of liberal insanity that probably would have actually fucked your country up beyond belief...is a "fucking retard", in the eyes of a mentally ill, leftist who hates his own country, i just...i can't..there isn't a putdown i could use that would even scratch the surface of just how Dumb/Evil you are..

Jesus this is really low, even by Trumpster standards.
Like Clinton supporters like you adhere to any "standards"...you probably support suicide via immigration AND sex changes for kids...GTFO

I love posting this...

It'll be fun to see how many people follow him down the rabbit hole.

Like Clinton supporters like you adhere to any "standards"...you probably support suicide via immigration AND sex changes for kids...GTFO

Come on man.....just Stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Good lord, somebody drank all the Trump kool-aid lol.

I'm not a Hillary supporter either. Niether a Dem or Rep. I'm independent, and I support the growth of our country.

All Donny T is doing is embarrassing us, and pissing off our world allies. I suppose you support that too?

Yeah, one of the most famous businessmen on earth, who slams ten's, and rose to become the President of the U.S and practically saved it from being flushed down the arse crack of liberal insanity that probably would have actually fucked your country up beyond belief...is a "fucking retard", in the eyes of a mentally ill, leftist who hates his own country, i just...i can't..there isn't a putdown i could use that would even scratch the surface of just how Dumb/Evil you are..

Trump supporters, ladies and gentlemen.

Come on man.....just Stop, you are embarrassing yourself.
No, i'm not...why don't you go and milk a dog or something, rather than tell me how I feel?

Good lord, somebody drank all the Trump kool-aid lol.

I'm not a Hillary supporter either. Niether a Dem or Rep. I'm independent, and I support the growth of our country.

All Donny T is doing is embarrassing us, and pissing off our world allies. I suppose you support that too?
SUUUuuuuuuuuuuurrrre, you're not! Whatever you are, you openly wear like a badge..nice av, turd

SUUUuuuuuuuuuuurrrre, you're not! Whatever you are, you openly wear like a badge..nice av, turd
I believe our country is in serious trouble under Commandant Drumpf. He's Vladdy P's bottom bitch, and everybody knows it.

Trump is no better than Stalin. If my av offends you more than Trump shitting on America, you need to start taking prozac.

I believe our country is in serious trouble under Commandant Drumpf. He's Vladdy P's bottom bitch, and everybody knows it.

Trump is no better than Stalin. If my av offends you more than Trump shitting on America, you need to start taking prozac.
You chose that av to agitate, you agitated me and i'm not even from the U.S...i bet you wouldn't have the nuts to burn a flag without an epidemic of leftists around you

"Ongoing investigation, can't talk about it."

"SEE! Garblewarblerabblegabble! Absence of evidence is evidence of absence! Garboorarble schnabel!"

You're a parody of a parody. Can we science your corpse for science?
Someone forgotten their meal time meds.

It's just such a bizarre reaction to Trump lying all the time. Usually Trumpsters just dance around it or hand wave it away but actually advocating that he lie more? The fact that you're one of those over the top Bible thumpers makes even more hilarious.

You chose that av to agitate, you agitated me and i'm not even from the U.S...i bet you wouldn't have the nuts to burn a flag without an epidemic of leftists around you
Why do you keep associating me with the left? Do you not have any educated rebuttals to someone who understands the mental limitations of Donny T?

It's just such a bizarre reaction to Trump lying all the time. Usually Trumpsters just dance around it or hand wave it away but actually advocating that he lie more? The fact that you're one of those over the top Bible thumpers makes even more hilarious.
I don't thump the Bible"...wtf?. Never have done either..nice lie. How about some truth...i don't give a fuck if he is a liar, am i supposed to believe that Hillary wasn't? (ha!) he is still a better alternative than to let the warped ideology of liberalism further diminish the U.S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back