Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

BREAKING:

President of the united states tries to manipulate people with words

IN OTHER NEWS:

water is proven to be wet

Still in the top 5 all time Presidents currently. Can only go up from here.

Asked by GOP Rep Michael Turner what would have prompted an investigation into potential campaign collusion with Russia, Comey answered "a credible allegation of wrongdoing."

So at this point there is a total absence of evidence that Russia influenced the election result.

Ok thanks
"Ongoing investigation, can't talk about it."

"SEE! Garblewarblerabblegabble! Absence of evidence is evidence of absence! Garboorarble schnabel!"

You're a parody of a parody. Can we science your corpse for science?

Even for them, this is going to get very very tedious. And I think it will happen relatively soon.

Isn't his approval rating in the 30s as of today?

giphy.gif

So, in your opinion, marketing doesn't work either? Companies spend all of that money trying to reach consumers even though it has no value?
{<huh}

Any and all reporting is also "marketing", if that's the weak standards you're using for "influencing elections". It might be a bigger deal if the things they uncovered weren't true, but if you're going to consider this "influencing electoral process" as if it's a bad thing, you have to say the same about every foreign media member who reported during the campaign. You certainly should be equally concerned with NBC sitting on the Access Hollywood tapes for over a decade and releasing it to the media at a point they thought would do the most damage.

I am really glad I got off the Trump war-wagon when I did.

Honestly, as time passes, it will become very even more and more apparent who here has any sense of decency and who doesn't.

Yeah, actually...i've fucking had it with these noodle dick weasel motherfuckers
I just think it's crazy how so many people are either fine with, or hope that Trump is a douche just so that it'll piss off leftists.

Also worth adding here was Spicer's presser where he went out of was to down play and distance Trump from Manafort, one time Campaign Chairman who Spicer today claimed "played a very minimal role", Carter Page was described as a "hanger on" and Michael Flynn simply was a "volunteer" for the campaign.

I just think it's crazy how so many people are either fine with, or hope that Trump is a douche just so that it'll piss off leftists.
I get what you're saying...just couldn't get passed the avatar of the ungrateful scumbag who made the OP

Also worth adding here was Spicer's presser where he went out of was to down play and distance Trump from Manafort, one time Campaign Chairman who Spicer today claimed "played a very minimal role", Carter Page was described as a "hanger on" and Michael Flynn simply was a "volunteer" for the campaign.
blah blah blah..save it for your next pathetic, anti Trump cry thread

I get what you're saying...just couldn't get passed the avatar of the ungrateful scumbag who made the OP
Yeah, with an avatar like that, I'd just assume he's a troll/hack/shill/etc.

Back