Trump Turns Politically Correct in Saudi Arabia

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Let's say that when Trump referred to Islam as one of the world's great religions, a small, not-very-literate segment of the population interpreted "great" informally and thought Trump was praising Islam.

So can you go on record now condemning all the Trumptards who lost their shit when Barry O. referred to Islam as "great". And when he refused to use the phrase "radical Islamic terror"?

Just so everyone can see what a consistent and non-partisan fellow you are.

So can you go on record now condemning all the Trumptards who lost their shit when Barry O. referred to Islam as "great". And when he refused to use the phrase "radical Islamic terror"?

Just so everyone can see what a consistent and non-partisan fellow you are.

I don't really try to seem nonpartisan. I'm very right-wing.

Obama came under fire for calling Islam one of the world's great religions? I don't recall.
If true the outrage must have been fake or the result of poor literacy, same as now.

Last edited:
I heard a lot of 'yall must stop this radicalization, not rely on US power'

so no clue what this OP is going on about

I heard a lot of 'yall must stop this radicalization, not rely on US power'

so no clue what this OP is going on about

Much of the speech was him sucking up to his Sunni hosts. He blamed a Shia country for Sunni terrorist groups. Called Islam a great religion.

The PC class normally tell us we're supposed to condemn terrorist led dictatorships, but Saudi Arabia is the big exception. I guess some people were expecting him to deviate from the status quo. The fact his first state visit to the richest most useless country in the world is pretty telling.

If Theodore Roosevelt went there he would have fucking suplexed them, pinned their asses and given a badass speech. If he got shot midway, he'd finish.

Your boy is a bitch.

Teddy Roosevelt would be 158 years old. I doubt he'd even be able to walk.

Why not? Why not man up and say the plain truth?

Isn't this why you tards voted for him?

Because he wasn't "just another politician"?

Because he "tells it the way it is"?

Yeah, OK.

Or how about when he lead a standing ovation for Hillary at the inauguration dinner?

Lol at anyone still defending this FRAUD.

It is one think to be taken in by a conman. We've all paid more than we should have for something at some point. Sometimes you are in a vulnerable position, and it happens.

But it is another thing entirely to defend him for conning you after you realize that you've been conned. That's another level of cuckery.

The US is beholden to the Saudis. First, for oil, though Trump is starting to ween us off Saudi oil. Second, for the proxy Cold War in the Mid East. The US, thanks to its many rich Jews, must be a strong ally to Israel. Meanwhile, Israel's foe, Iran, is backed by Russia and China. The US needs an influential Arab ally, and the best we can get is SA. Of course, SA won't fight, or take refugees, and has a horrible human rights record, but the US still has its hands tied behind its back with these scumbags. After all, it's better than letting Russia and China take over the region.

Some days I can't seriously consider the level of disingenuousness. It's too much idiocy.

Back