Trump Turns Politically Correct in Saudi Arabia

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I don't feel as though you're trying to be right so much as skim for some gotcha and say you beat AviatorShades at foruming. You all but announced that in your opening line.

Let's simplify by removing ourselves from the equation.

Let's say Trump's statements about illegal immigrants were poorly worded enough to qualify as a gaffe or an insult, especially out of context. While I believe the journalist's categorical, out-of-context version of events constitutes a lie, I will concede that Trump needs to make his points more eloquently.

Let's say that when Trump referred to Islam as one of the world's great religions, a small, not-very-literate segment of the population interpreted "great" informally and thought Trump was praising Islam.

Do you consider these two extremely weak, reaching interpretations of hand-selected sentence fragments to be compelling evidence that Trump has morphed from a reckless bigot into a "crumpling" submissive, as the article implies?
I didn't read the rest of your post but you're pretty irrelevant and the only reason I remember you is because you literally told me once that you are always correct. Since then Ive noticed your posts.

Most of your shit is "hurr durr librulz r bad, media is unfair to drumpf"

Me proving you wrong means nothing to me and to the rest of this forum. It's just fascinating to see someone people care so little about, have such a huge ego.

Do you mean to tell me a politician was DISHONEST during his campaign???

Joey-Tribbiani-Shocked-Reaction-Friends.gif

What president in the history of America lived up to everything they said they would do on the campaign trail? Don't be a moron.

What President hasn't ever been called out for his flip flops?

The reality is a significant portion of our economy is still dependent upon their oil.

We gotta play ball with them. In the meantime we also need to make moves towards energy independence.

Wouldn't Trump have known this while he was a candidate though?

If you're contending that what he said was completely different taken in context, yes, I disagree.

"They're not sending their best. ... They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." Is a highly defensible statement which could have been worded more eloquently.

It's highly context-critical that he was talking about illegal land border crossings and the justification for a security barrier, not Mexicans/immigrants at large.

"Mexican immigrants are rapists" sounds like the ramblings of an Alzheimer's patient. It isn't even topic-appropriate.

The journalist however depends on that cartoonish simplification -- he implies in that same paragraph that Trump is a "coward" because he didn't call the Hispanic Advisory Council or Mexican government rapists to their faces -- something he never said to begin with.

Likewise in regards to Islam. There is no inconsistency between a desire to reduce Islamic immigration to the US and an acknowledgment of Islam's massive status among world religions and the world population.

We need to simplify Trump's immigration position into crazed "Islamophobia". Once that's granted we can treat his completely normal behavior in Saudi Arabia as cowardice.

To be fair he can't go places as leader of the country to tell them what shit they are.
That's for the home crowd that would never travel anyways

To be even more fair, no president can do that, but Trump's idiot followers still attacked it. The fact that he's doing the same thing everyone else does (what he should be doing) should at least be a lesson to them.

I didn't read the rest of your post but you're pretty irrelevant and the only reason

It's just fascinating to see someone people care so little about, have such a huge ego.

You demanded my elaboration/rebuttal and I provided. I can't force you to read them. Stop being emotional.

To be even more fair, no president can do that, but Trump's idiot followers still attacked it. The fact that he's doing the same thing everyone else does (what he should be doing) should at least be a lesson to them.
LOL, don't hold your breath.

Man this week must hurt for the Trumpster and Alt-right.
Trump went straight from sucking Muslims and rapefugee makers cock.
To take it in the ass from the Marxist's globalist bankers, aka the Jews.

I am wondering how that dude that saluted the Fuhrer while screaming Heil Trump feels about this week.

vmxead.jpg

And also like the recent news that Saudi Arabian billionaires will donate $100m to Ivanka's charity. I seem to remember a few assholes on these boards that criticized Hillary's charity for taking money from Saudis.....

Or like a million other hypocritical things Trump is doing. What we are experiencing with Trump supporters is truly amazing and terrifying. He was right, there is nothing he can do that would turn his supporters away.

I don't remember him ever saying specifically terrible things about the religion.. He wanted reduced immigration from places with terrorist problems, except Saudi Arabia, of course..

Trump: "Ooh daddy go deeper"

Small hands getting bottomed out by Saudi Princes.

I don't remember him ever saying specifically terrible things about the religion.. He wanted reduced immigration from places with terrorist problems, except Saudi Arabia, of course..
Lol. You rabid shitposter.

What President hasn't ever been called out for his flip flops?

Not saying you can't call him out, but to insinuate that this is some special case that a politician flipped on something is just ridiculous.

If anything, Trump should be expected to flip on things because he had absolutely no political experience before winning the presidency. It's in no way admirable to plow forward with something you once said but later realized it was a bad move.

Only someone like Bill Mitchell would defend the Saudi trip...
a guy who refuses to criticise anything. Did Obama/Hillary supporters ever call out their actions in the middle east? no chance !

If Theodore Roosevelt went there he would have fucking suplexed them, pinned their asses and given a badass speech. If he got shot midway, he'd finish.

Your boy is a bitch.

Bullshit, and you know it.

Your héros are all losers. Trump is president, cry more.

why did he go there and give a speech at all? why didnt he visit israel as his first overseas visit like so many criticized obama for not doing? why is he selling weapons to a country of hate as he criticized the clinton foundation for doing business with them?

you cant defend him. just stop.

Of course I can. We will always win, and you will always lose.

He told Islam to fix its own shit, that's as good as we're going to get. It's not like he could go in there and tell them we know you're in a pedo-founded death cult.
Why not? Why not man up and say the plain truth?

Isn't this why you tards voted for him?

Because he wasn't "just another politician"?

Because he "tells it the way it is"?

Yeah, OK.

"Trump is a coward. He says wildly offensive things when the objects of his derision aren’t around, but crumples when he actually meets them"

There have been so many stories surrounding him, I'm having trouble remembering them all properly.

"During the campaign, he endlessly trashed Mexico’s government. But when he actually arrived in Mexico City last August, he declared the trip a “great, great, honor” and when President Enrique Peña Nieto asked him about his famous pledge to make Mexico pay for a wall between the two countries, Trump refused to discuss the subject."
Niet o was like "yeah, not paying for the wall!" And Donny just kept quiet. Lmao.

Or how about when he lead a standing ovation for Hillary at the inauguration dinner?

Lol at anyone still defending this FRAUD.

It is one think to be taken in by a conman. We've all paid more than we should have for something at some point. Sometimes you are in a vulnerable position, and it happens.

But it is another thing entirely to defend him for conning you after you realize that you've been conned. That's another level of cuckery.

Last edited:
Not saying you can't call him out, but to insinuate that this is some special case that a politician flipped on something is just ridiculous.

If anything, Trump should be expected to flip on things because he had absolutely no political experience before winning the presidency. It's in no way admirable to plow forward with something you once said but later realized it was a bad move.

I have don't a have problem with Trump changing course. The people that need to be called out are those who insisted that it was some of weakness whenever anyone else did it (which happens to include Trump in many cases but for this point, we'll just lump him in with the masses).

They spent the last however many years screaming about how our leaders were weak cucks because they toed the PC line and showed respect to foreign leaders and that's why Trump was such a great choice because he wouldn't do those things.

Well, Trump is doing those things and suddenly all of those people who claimed it was a sign of weakness suddenly embrace the idea of being PC. Trump is doing what he should, it's that other group who are being shown to be empty minded hacks, people who's idea of right and wrong twist in the wind depending on who's telling them what to do.

I didn't "insinuate" this is a special case.

Trump's entire candidacy was built around being un-PC. It'd be like if Sanders became President and then started making smarmy comments about Wall Street.

Back