Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

Women do have a history of being used to unjustly shame men for their politics.

It's a pity that giving them rights didn't magically give them intellectual autonomy.
Ah, well. Not every experiment works out.

:D

Eh, those guys are just mad because they haven’t figured out their market yet. Awhile ago I was living near a major state school in a very metropolitan area, that has a focus primarily on liberal arts. I have a degree in psych so it wasn’t too hard to strike up conversations, plus girls tend to like it when you pull the “I’m a pilot” card. Alot of dates would go south, though, when I would explain that I’m in the military and plan on making it a career. Now that I live in a more rural city whose main industry is the base, that isn’t an issue anymore and gives the opportunity for me to explain my reasoning a bit better. You can’t expect others to cater to you, it’s up to you to find the market you’re best suited for.

Of course there are some fat green haired antifa freaks.

On the other hand there also a few of these...
"Hi good morning I despise Donald Trump with all my guts, and his speech last night only confirmed what a pathetic, petulant, dishonest pig he is, and you may now proceed to tell me why I'm an old, ugly, wretched communist and I will give precisely zero fucks."
owwow.gif

This person has mental issues. Why would any guy, even the most left leaning man in the US, bother talking to this person who is by default hostile.

*shrug*

They just have to change their target market as @jonharrison noted. What I find more interesting is that they're surprised by this. For all the talk about freedom of association that comes from conservative groups, I can't imagine a setting where freedom of association is more driven by deeply held personal beliefs than who you sleep with.

Dating online is creepy enough without having to worry about meeting up with an alt reicher.

So why are these conservative guys complaining?

Like others said, stop going after young immature girls who are 1 generation citizen. They completely hate Trump and America .

Plenty of 3rd gens out there and mature . I got to find that Clip of the Trump girls at that rally he had.

Meh. Stick to your own websites, there is a fatass obese cow there waiting just for you.

FarmersOnly-2.jpg

images

so why aren’t the conservatives guys and girls banging each other?

I agree with @Ruprecht. This is probably more of an ugly thing than a political thing.

Anti Trump women I picture half a dyke, dyed hair, and over weight.

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

It is weird that there are no conservative posters who would call this guy out for saying there's "high class trim" at his local high school.

Natural selection. Women don't like angry, ugly losers. <Oku01>

Natural selection. Women don't like angry, ugly losers. <Oku01>

If "angry, ugly losers" could just rebrand themselves as "angry, ugly bad boys" they could be scoring a ton of pussy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back