Trump Says Europe Is ‘Losing’ Its Culture Because Of Immigration

Goid. Try the next logical step and keep your opinions to yourself.

So let me get this right, there’s threads here for people to express their opinions but I shouldn’t express mine because you don’t agree with them??? You realize if everybody took your advice there would be no mesage bores or anything like that, no conversations, no discussions....is that what you want here??

And more name calling, also lol @ accusing me of being triggered after that tirade you just went on. And again, why do you keep taking about my penis??? And why would I lie about my dick size in Europe??? Do you actually think it’s normal behavior to go around taking about the size of your penis while in Europe? These are honest questions because you have none nothing but make up personal insults, sorry I don’t believe the numbers the liberal media is spitting out about an anti Trump rally in the UK, in fact it’s pretty pathetic that you care so much about showing me how much the UK hates trump. I think you need to start charging Trump (and some of my body parts) rent for the space it’s taking up in your head. I’ll stick with our orange guy, you stuck with you’re dried up old lady.
wahh hes calling me names!
learn to recognise a post from a tirade, you are not helping your argument with constant embellishment (thats a polite way of saying lie)
i thought you had no more time to answer, more lies
those numbers are the police estimate, are they lying as well?
you were the one trying to downplay the size of the protest, so it looks like its you who cares about how much the UK hates trump
all the dick talk is you keep bringing it up boy,i had to explain the reason why i did it cos you are either too dumb to get the initial joke or you intentionally refuse to understand it, if i didnt know better id say you aint secure in your sexuality, you can mention the word penis without being gay,but you know that which is why its a lame attempt at....
deflection
dɪˈflɛkʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of deflecting or being deflected.

you could have saved all your typing by admitting it was bullshit when someone posted the crowd size photo, you ignored it like you do reality, thats why i called you out, all your deflecting just makes you out to be a lying little toerag who had to be dragged to a truthful answer, that you "made it up" people reading this thread know whos full of shit , now go and reflect on your lying ways and try not to do it again.

So let me get this right, there’s threads here for people to express their opinions but I shouldn’t express mine because you don’t agree with them??? You realize if everybody took your advice there would be no mesage bores or anything like that, no conversations, no discussions....is that what you want here??
I’m just suggesting that when you have a random, half-assed worldview that has been informed mostly by typing “liberal fails” into YouTube... maybe the general dialogue would be best served if you werent quite so gung ho about getting your “point” out there as often as possible.

wahh hes calling me names!
learn to recognise a post from a tirade, you are not helping your argument with constant embellishment (thats a polite way of saying lie)
i thought you had no more time to answer, more lies
those numbers are the police estimate, are they lying as well?
you were the one trying to downplay the size of the protest, so it looks like its you who cares about how much the UK hates trump
all the dick talk is you keep bringing it up boy,i had to explain the reason why i did it cos you are either too dumb to get the initial joke or you intentionally refuse to understand it, if i didnt know better id say you aint secure in your sexuality, you can mention the word penis without being gay,but you know that which is why its a lame attempt at....
deflection
dɪˈflɛkʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of deflecting or being deflected.

you could have saved all your typing by admitting it was bullshit when someone posted the crowd size photo, you ignored it like you do reality, thats why i called you out, all your deflecting just makes you out to be a lying little toerag who had to be dragged to a truthful answer, that you "made it up" people reading this thread know whos full of shit , now go and reflect on your lying ways and try not to do it again.

I never said you were gay, just think it’s strange that you keep bringing it up, go back and look at my posts, I never said gay but you have a few times now. Are you homophobic? Also I didn’t lie about anything, simply suggested that I personally don’t believe the numbers being touted. You’ve become completely unhinged, go back and read your posts in this interaction, you just came right in with the insults and zero proof of anything. Maybe living on an island had finally made you snap. Go have a pint or 15 or whatever you guys do over there and take a chill pill with it.

Not at all. I’m just suggesting that when you have a random, half-assed worldview that has been informed mostly by typing “liberal fails” into YouTube... maybe the general dialogue would be best served if you were quite so gung ho about getting your “point” out there as often as possible.

My world view is shaped by far more than YouTube videos. Nice try though.

My world view is shaped by far more than YouTube videos. Nice try though.

I wouldn’t call it research unless looking at some YouTube videos during my down time counts. I just search “liberal fails” and there’s lolz for hours. I think it’s fairly representative.

tenor.gif

I never said you were gay, just think it’s strange that you keep bringing it up, go back and look at my posts, I never said gay but you have a few times now. Are you homophobic? Also I didn’t lie about anything, simply suggested that I personally don’t believe the numbers being touted. You’ve become completely unhinged, go back and read your posts in this interaction, you just came right in with the insults and zero proof of anything. Maybe living on an island had finally made you snap. Go have a pint or 15 or whatever you guys do over there and take a chill pill with it.
lying again, have you learned nothing? look pal, if you are gonna fall on your sword , dont leave examples of you doing exactly that in the same thread,everyone knows what you meant by "i think its strange" its a 12 year olds attempt to cast the person mentioning a penis as gay, you know that, i know that, and so does everyone else, if you didnt try to deflect onto that and had just said my estimate was wrong or im joking about the crowd size nobody would have batted an eyelid, but like most of the trumpers here you are incapable of conceding the point, any point, even when evidence contradicts you.thats why we laugh at you.
and theres a huge difference from not beleiving the numbers being touted and blatantly throwing out a figure so small as to be ridiculous, it just makes you look stupid .
the proof is right there a few posts under your remark, multiple photos of a huge crowd of protestors, but you ignored that as usual , no wonder you are sporting yellows, i guess if logic dont work to convince you you revert to breaking the forum rules, must be a librul conspiracy huh

And by “many” you mean 3,000– or about 1.25% of the number of people at the anti-Trump rally.

The left definitely owns the streets right now. They have created a hysterical mob culture, which is good for the right. The left loses the center vote with these kind of crap in pretty much every country.

Just compare it with the pro EU protests regarding Brexit. The presence on the left side was massive, they showed up in way bigger numbers - and still lost. This will continue and the hysteria will get more and more extreme, until Trump 2020. Then we will be witnesses of a complete collapse of the LGBQT/Commie culture.

The progressive left is already finished, because their supporters have lost the ability to argue. They don't even know why they protest.

The left definitely owns the streets right now. They have created a hysterical mob culture, which is good for the right. The left loses the center vote with these kind of crap in pretty much every country.

Just compare it with the pro EU protests regarding Brexit. The presence on the left side was massive, they showed up in way bigger numbers - and still lost. This will continue and the hysteria will get more and more extreme, until Trump 2020. Then we will be witnesses of a complete collapse of the LGBQT/Commie culture.

The progressive left is already finished, because their supporters have lost the ability to argue. They don't even know why they protest.
have you not been reading this thread? bushman is getting spanked ( ooh that sounds a bit gay!)

anyhoo @bushman505 im off to bed , and im not a liar like you so that means i wont be around to reply to your next post til tommorow or the day after, toodle pip <{1-12}>

as long as media (who need to feed themselves, $$$) keeps agitating and displaying all of that to the average dumbass, that crap will continue

Yes I said I look at YouTube videos sometimes, you then said my world view is shaped by YouTube videos, I then said my world view is shaped by more than YouTube videos.

Am I missing something here? It seems like you fee that somewhere I said I base 100% of my views on what I see on YouTube, I never said that.

No you haven’t. Stop making shit up. And stop lying abou being a professor in Toronto.

It’s absolutely laughable that you think that people don’t see the difference between government and citizens of a country. I absolutely hate the Chinese government, do you think I hate all Chinese people and would treat them different than I normally would if I found out??? Not only no, but fuck no. I think Canada’s government is a joke, does that mean I’d give a Canadian shit if I met one in a hostile?? Nope.

Americans don’t go around pretending to be Canadian, we don’t need to, I fact we get treated extremely well all around the world, I’ve never in my life had a single issue with being an American and I’ve never concealed that fact that im an American, not once and I can pretty much guarantee you that I’ve spent more time in various locations around the world than you.

I’ll also add that anybody who would be glad you aren’t American is a piece of shit anyways and not somebody I’d give a single second of my time or energy to. Now stop making up lies and stories based off of things you heard 20 years ago.

Why would I love about a thing like that?

Also, I have never said I was a professor???

Hahahaha a handful of tommy robinson supporters and a few far right wankers. As opposed to 10s, maybe 100s of thousands against in the last few days. As I’m sure you’re already aware both Robinson and trump are viewed as pointless cunts by 90% of the population

The power of the media combined with the progressive liberal herd mentality is a sight to behold.

Hating Trump is just the trendy thing to do now, those numbers don’t reflect people’s actuall thought or opinions though, it’s just cattle being led around as evidenced by the hundreds of YouTube videos where anti Trumpers are approached at rallies and can’t even answer the most basic questions about Trump and his policies.

Of course it does, He’s a fckin joke figure over here. People look down their nose at him because he’s an ignorant thick cunt

Back