Trump Says Europe Is ‘Losing’ Its Culture Because Of Immigration

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is Trump just saying how it is. How do you guys think the Europeans are going to react to this?
Are there going to be a lot of people are going to support this? I personally agree with Trump on the migrant issue. However in this capacity as the President I think it is perhaps a little overly bold of a move to call England out of its immigration policies.
There is a video in the link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766947/donald-trump-britain-losing-culture-immigration/
The wave of migrants from the Middle East and Africa is permanently changing Europe for the worse, the 72-year-old president argued
But he added: “I think what has happened to Europe is a shame.
“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame.
“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.
“So I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad.
“I think you are losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist ten or 15 years ago.”
Mr Trump made tackling illegal US immigration one of the planks of his 2016 election campaign.

I would like to know what the 3 terror attacks in the Netherlands were.

Advice on culture from Donald , like getting tips on posture from the hunchback of notre dame .

EUROPE%2B%25287%2529.png

Mayor of Birmingham is a lady called Yvonne mosquito, from her profile doesn’t seem like she’s a Muslim.

Mayor of Blackburn is a white lady named pat McFall, again a white British lady not a Muslim.

Graham Latty is the mayor of Leeds, an old white guy.

I agree Europe’s culture is being changed and I dislike the rapid growth of Islam in the UK , but Lord Mayors change quite regularly and more often than not they’re old white men and women. Not a sign of the UKs diminishing culture.

Trump is right on this occasion.

Seems pretty obvious, it doesn’t take Trump for the world to see this.

Mayor of Birmingham is a lady called Yvonne mosquito, from her profile doesn’t seem like she’s a Muslim.

Mayor of Blackburn is a white lady named pat McCall, again a white lady not a Muslim.

Graham Latty is the mayor of Leeds, an old white guy.

I agree Europe’s culture is being changed and I dislike the rapid growth of Islam in the UK , but Lord Mayors change quite regularly and more often than not they’re old white men and women. Not a sign of the UKs diminishing culture.

Don't try and hawk your fake news commie , and dont dare try telling us most Mayoral duties seem to revolve around opening Supermarkets .

By culture, he means whiteness.

So you’re saying it’s not true???....ohhhhhhk.

I'm saying he seems ill equipped to talk about culture , and that he's being a bit of a dick , like if May rocked up in the US and started telling you what you ought to do about guns or the opioid epidemic .

I'm saying he seems ill equipped to talk about culture , and that he's being a bit of a dick , like if May rocked up in the US and started telling you what you ought to do about guns or the opioid epidemic .

Ill give you the guns but as far as druggies go but Shit son jolly old England is the drug capital of Europe.

Damn, that's compelling.

I bet the Israelis wish they could adopt Poland's immigration policies wholesale.

Its also alot of bullshit. What do they call a terrorist attack? Becouse i have missed all but one here in sweden.

He also said Boris Johnson would make a good PM. Trump is all about sound bites and no substance.

So other than not being a dick, what would it take for you to listen to somebody with this same statement?

Back