Trump Says Europe Is ‘Losing’ Its Culture Because Of Immigration

The power of the media combined with the progressive liberal herd mentality is a sight to behold.

Lol fake news fake news!

This country isn’t left wing and most tories have the same view on trump/Robinson as the ‘left’? Your post is fckin laughable

Of course it does, He’s a fckin joke figure over here. People look down their nose at him because he’s an ignorant thick cunt

You'll notice the same type of progressive liberal rage you see in this post in every other progressive liberal around the world. It's scary how easy it is for the media to manipulate them.

You'll notice the same type of progressive liberal rage you see in this post in every other progressive liberal around the world. It's scary how easy it is for the media to manipulate them.

You need to leave your basement.

Lol fake news fake news!

This country isn’t left wing and most tories have the same view on trump/Robinson as the ‘left’? Your post is fckin laughable

<{cruzshake}>

You're not convincing anyone that your country isn't consumed by progressive liberalism. We've seen years of evidence.

Damn, that's compelling.

I bet the Israelis wish they could adopt Poland's immigration policies wholesale.
Kind of hard to limit Palestinian immigration when your country was built on land stolen from Palestinians.

Teen wolf we all know you're an angry progressive lib. How you don't feel embarrassed and ashamed for buying into such a pathetic belief system is astonishing.

So never leaving the basement eh. Not surprising. You post absolute drivel.

So never leaving the basement eh. Not surprising. You post absolute drivel.

Are you a desperate progressive liberal raging because you've encountered resistance on the internet? Just claim your opponent is a basement dweller and continue to be insane!

Seriously though how you don't feel embarrassed and ashamed for buying into such a pathetic belief system?

Hahahaha a handful of tommy robinson supporters and a few far right wankers. As opposed to 10s, maybe 100s of thousands against in the last few days. As I’m sure you’re already aware both Robinson and trump are viewed as pointless cunts by 90% of the population

Handful? Even the mainstream media that routinely lies about the size of Free Tommy crowds are reporting thousands of people where there.

Handful? Even the mainstream media that routinely lies about the size of Free Tommy crowds are reporting thousands of people where there.
only because that march and a pro trump march joined together.... and there was still barely a couple of thousand lol

nobody gives a fuck apart from your UKIP buddies and the far right twats

only because that march and a pro trump march joined together.... and there was still barely a couple of thousand lol

nobody gives a fuck apart from your UKIP buddies and the far right twats

You can't possible tell me that there is not complete overlap between those two ideas and people that support them I am pretty sure if you are a Trump supporter you are a Tommy supporter. It might not work in reverse since Tommy is a national homegrown hero and Trump is a foreigner of course. How many rallies have there been now with thousands showing up?

You can't possible tell me that there is not complete overlap between those two ideas and people that support them I am pretty sure if you are a Trump supporter you are a Tommy supporter. It might not work in reverse since Tommy is a national homegrown hero and Trump is a foreigner of course. How many rallies have there been now with thousands showing up?
yeah I can see the overlap..... because you need to be a football hooligan level of retarded to even consider Trump as someone worth supporting!

you think these are different people? they are football hooligans marching whilst the football is on its summer break. They just want an excuse to march and sing songs and get smashed. None of they cunts have a fucking clue about anything other than "eng-erland"

Well what else would you call your country being turned into a sharia law abiding shithole? Gimme a break liberals...you’ve lost your damn minds with this over use of white supremacy non sense

Why would I love about a thing like that?

Also, I have never said I was a professor???

Because you’re a liar and you actually want people to believe BS like that. You aren’t an honest person so get out of your fantasy land where people hate every American and Americans are scared to travel. It’s just not true.

Well what else would you call your country being turned into a sharia law abiding shithole? Gimme a break liberals...you’ve lost your damn minds with this over use of white supremacy non sense
name one country that abides by sharia law in Europe?

Because you’re a liar and you actually want people to believe BS like that. You aren’t an honest person so get out of your fantasy land where people hate every American and Americans are scared to travel. It’s just not true.

I have no need to lie about anything.

I'm just sharing what I've encountered.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

name one country that abides by sharia law in Europe?

None are muslim majority yet, but we both know you cant wait till the rapists take over.

Sharia courts already exist in England France Belgium Sweden Denmark.

Back