Trump Reneges on Iran Nuclear Deal, Citing Non-Existent Violations

Ray Takeyh is a bitter neocon loser.

He's the archetype of the bitter dissident who can't let go. He periodically teams up with other neocon stalwarts like dubowitz, edelman and the rest of the FDD anti-Iran team.

He's so consumed by hatred of Iran that he cannot think clearly.

This is the type of personal attack folks usually direct at people when they can't actually address the argument being made.

Again with this level of complete dishonesty.

Again, show me where on the link does it says that Iran isnt complying with the 300kgs limit and the 300kgs limit is part of the agreement.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said on Thursday that Iran's stock of low-enriched uranium is being used for peaceful purposes, and did not exceed the agreed limit of 300kg.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...nuclear-deal-iaea-report-170831161509190.html

Ill reserve the rest of the points until you address this, because otherwise is just talking to a wall.

Where is the evidence that Iran has more than the declared 300kgs.

They sold 25 of their 35,000 pounds to Russia. Where is the rest? Again, they won't allow us into their military facilities, and have flat out said it is a fantasy to think that we ever will.

They sold 25 of their 35,000 pounds to Russia. Where is the rest? Again, they won't allow us into their military facilities, and have flat out said it is a fantasy to think that we ever will.

So no evidence whatsoever?

So you're deflecting again?

Deflecting what? you have no evidence.

You simply say that they have tons and tons of enriched Uranium in military facilities that nobody can visit.

Which is ridiculous, the Mossad or the CIA would know if Iran had such things.

Deflecting what? you have no evidence.

You simply say that they have tons and tons of enriched Uranium in military facilities that nobody can visit.

Which is ridiculous, the Mossad or the CIA would know if Iran had such things.

No, I didn't say that Rod. Go back and try again.

No, I didn't say that Rod. Go back and try again.

Why are you such a liar man? you cant accept that you are wrong so you lie about what you said?

You said Iran has 10,000 pounds and imply that they are hidden in military facilities PERIOD.

Stop lying, there is no evidence that Iran has more than 300kgs of enriched Uranium, period.

Why are you such a liar man? you cant accept that you are wrong so you lie about what you said?

You said Iran has 10,000 pounds and imply that they are hidden in military facilities PERIOD.

Stop lying, there is no evidence that Iran has more than 300kgs of enriched Uranium, period.

Where am I lying? those are two seperate thoughts, Rod.

You said Iran has 10,000 pounds and imply that they are hidden in military facilities PERIOD

That sentence fundamentally does not make sense.

You said they had 35k and gave up 25k (evidence?).

You also implied that they are hiding them in military faciltiies (which one? what intelligence evidence is there for it?).

Also just because someone failed to properly conjugate a verb doesnt makes the sentence not to have any sense.

Last edited:

Don't you think it would be helpful to clarify/expand on your thoughts instead of trying to slip away like a greased up cretin?

No offense, but if this is how you dialogue it's no wonder why you have never been a decision maker (and will never be).

Don't you think it would be helpful to clarify/expand on your thoughts instead of trying to slip away like a greased up cretin?

No offense, but if this is how you dialogue it's no wonder why you have never been a decision maker (and will never be). [/QUOTE]

1.) Who is trying to slip away?

2.) as for the highlighted part... What?

And I see @HomerThompson is still lurking in here

EDIT: I have no idea why my comment is showing up in the quote, but it won't let me edit it out.

No offense, but if this is how you dialogue it's no wonder why you have never been a decision maker (and will never be).

1.) Who is trying to slip away?

2.) What? What are you babbling about?

Back