Opinion Trump refuses to recite the Apostles Creed at Bush Funeral

Defend daddy!

Religious people, I would presume. Ya know, the people that used religion as a reason for opposing Obama and also for (lol) supporting Trump.

Evangelical-Morality.jpg
This strategy is fucking bizarre, brother.

I wish you guys would point out the actual fucked up things we do, rather than some worthless bullshit like this

This strategy is fucking bizarre, brother.

I wish you guys would point out the actual fucked up things we do, rather than some worthless bullshit like this

Well, a lot of people do point out those things. But it's also important to identify political trends in the electorate, particularly when they are irrational or dishonest. That 100% shift in a fundamental opinion by a fundamental demographic in the course of five years is really concerning.

He should've just recited the shit like everyone else. I like the guy, but that's my opinion.

Nobody here said he was a Christian president
So what you're saying is that a bunch of Christians are following a non-Christian who says he loves the Bible, but really doesn't? Kind of sounds like that whole Antichrist thing right?

So what you're saying is that a bunch of Christians are following a non-Christian who says he loves the Bible, but really doesn't? Kind of sounds like that whole Antichrist thing right?
I don't think Trump is the anti-Christ

I do think he's doing a good job as president.

I approach every US election through the lens of, "Which Presidential candidate is most likely to be the Anti-Christ" and of course Trump won the last one. Although really he was overdoing it. Just a little too obvious.

I'm so surprised by how this thread is going.

I just picture a bunch of blue haired NPCs collectively radicalized by the keywords inputed by the creation of this thread. The perfect algorithm to display the perennial leftist "bat signal" for them to all come in here and shit on:

1. Trump

2. Christianity

What's their reasoning why? Trump not reading something over a Bush funeral, LOL! Muh outrage.

You literally CAN make these scripts up and these bots will play it out the same way everytime.

Last edited:
They should've had Hannity recite it the night before; Trump would've Tweeted it first thing in the morning and repeated it several times throughout the day.

I thought we just got done with an anti-christ POTUS?

Its not a big deal.

It also would’ve made everyone at Fox News head explode for a week if Obama stood quite.

Look even the freaking Muslim is reciting.
Can one of you phony Christians explain to me how Trump is a Christian President, when he don't even belong to a Church.
I wonder will you Rubes ever wake and realize he is using Christians.
As a Christian, this is the most disrespectful thing I have seen a President do. Trump turned his back on Jesus Christ. I think Satan helped Trump win.

So by your logic a Muslim is a Christian. Or maybe he can't read?

Please stop.

Thanks to MSM the left wing bots in here even know and care.

Trump is our first atheist president.

I approach every US election through the lens of, "Which Presidential candidate is most likely to be the Anti-Christ" and of course Trump won the last one. Although really he was overdoing it. Just a little too obvious.

I have said that before but it could be reverse psychology. God knows we know Trump is too obvious.

It is like The Princess Bride where they were passing around the poison drink.

Look even the freaking Muslim is reciting.
Can one of you phony Christians explain to me how Trump is a Christian President, when he don't even belong to a Church.
I wonder will you Rubes ever wake and realize he is using Christians.
As a Christian, this is the most disrespectful thing I have seen a President do. Trump turned his back on Jesus Christ. I think Satan helped Trump win.

This is the worst thing ever

I don't think Trump is the anti-Christ

I do think he's doing a good job as president.

It's amazing at how modern christians like you speak about Jesus so much. Your behavior far more matches the Roman christian advisors of Constantine. They knew he was not a christian, they knew his piety was a mere show, that he had murdered people and that he was an adulterer, but he could get them power. Jesus, James and the Jerusalem assembly would be ashamed to see the behavior of men and women like you who seek to qualify who is and is not a christian while displaying planks in your eyes.

Back