Opinion Trump refuses to recite the Apostles Creed at Bush Funeral

Oh look another, "Oh my god, Trump!!!!". Thread.

No, it's not the Lord's Prayer.
Then what is it and why is it so damn important?

I'm not even getting into the outrage/faux outrage over Trump not reciting it but what is it.

We're calling a Trump a Christian president? He's better for Christians but isn't Christian himself. Our last president gave a speech about what an asinine book the bible is at the national prayer breakfast, so I not partaking in a prayer here is at least a step up from that.

Then what is it and why is it so damn important?

I'm not even getting into the outrage/faux outrage over Trump not reciting it but what is it.

I edited it into the previous post. The reason it won't impact evangelicals is that it's mostly a high church tradition. Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans.

I edited it into the previous post. The reason it won't impact evangelicals is that it's mostly a high church tradition. Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans.
Explains why I have literally never heard of it until now.

Look even the freaking Muslim is reciting.
Can one of you phony Christians explain to me how Trump is a Christian President, when he don't even belong to a Church.
I wonder will you Rubes ever wake and realize he is using Christians.
As a Christian, this is the most disrespectful thing I have seen a President do. Trump turned his back on Jesus Christ. I think Satan helped Trump win.
You sound like a very accusatory, judgemental, unforgiving person. A Christian you say?

Nobody here said he was a Christian president
He said nobody loves the Bible more than him. You don't think he was lying to gain Christian voters, do you?

IF Obama did that how many weeks would Hannity devote to it. 1 or 2 weeks?
That is what I like about Trump, he exposes the hypocrisy of the Republican Party. He also is good at exposing the Cafeteria Christians on Sherdog.

Can one of you phony Christians explain to me how Trump is a Christian President, when he don't even belong to a Church.
As a Christian, this is the most disrespectful thing I have seen a President do. Trump turned his back on Jesus Christ. I think Satan helped Trump win.

Who claimed Trump is a Christian President? Why do you care? You libtards are really reaching for political points.

Who claimed Trump is a Christian President? Why do you care? You libtards are really reaching for political points.
Trump could not even be bothered to fake it. He knows the Rubes would defend him even if he took a shit on the altar.

Trump could not even be bothered to fake it. He knows the Rubes would defend him even if he took a shit on the altar.
<Huh2>

Weirdest shit ever. You just need something on Trump to be outraged over. Seek help for TDS.

I don't believe many christians actually claim that Trump is one - only that he is promoting religious freedom (whatever that means) and nominating judges that we hope will overturn Roe.

Donald “2 Corinthians” Trump doesn’t know the Apostles Creed?

Color me shocked. I was raised Presbyterian, we had to memorize it in 7th grade at the latest. Trump’s Church must have been more lax.

giphy.gif

All he had to do is wave a Bible around to convince the Rubes.

Haha, yes! The orange man didn't recite a prayer. Checkmate Christian cuckservatives.<{1-1}>

Back