Trump may fire Mueller next week

Sounds like you should look up what laws are.
Any that the most investigated President in history has broken?

Any that the whole DNC broke and got away with?

I can't wait for an actual unbiasied investigation.

Well then I guess he's got nothing to worry about. You, Trump, his lawyers, the GOP are all shitposting for nothing.

Well then I guess he's got nothing to worry about. You, Trump, his lawyers, the GOP are all shitposting for nothing.

Nope. I'm not worried about charges for Trump.

I am worried about a proven corrupt FBI that had/has ties to Hillary.

We'll see who goes down I guess.

I didn't say you were worried.

Why would you. Because even if you're wrong, I'm not going to turn into a fucking dick and riot in the streets.

I'll ho-hum this shit and not even call you fucking retarded.

Because I'm not a psychopath leftist.

Why would you. Because even if you're wrong, I'm not going to turn into a fucking dick and riot in the streets.

You sound a little off.

You called me pond scum and downplayed their relationship by quoting an article that details their history together. This was after you said I am what's wrong with the world.

Just emotional and unhinged.

I think you are what's wrong with America , blindly partisan and dishonest , party > country

I didn't call you pond scum I said compared to Robert Mueller you are pond scum , and I say these things with indifference, it's just my honest assessment , no emotion whatsoever.

I read the articles you linked trying to back up your argument and they all said the same thing , that Mueller is a man of high character and integrity respected by all .

Show me anything that shows Mueller and Comey had anything but a co-worker relationship .

The Comey / Mueller thing is all a silly deflection .

Ugh. As usual, you can't get any details right.

1. I didn't call you fucking retarded.

2. even if I had, you can't honestly say a psychopath leftist is the only type of person who uses the phrase "fucking retarded" after reading your posts.

I think you are what's wrong with America , blindly partisan and dishonest , party > country

I didn't call you pond scum I said compared to Robert Mueller you are pond scum , and I say these things with indifference, it's just my honest assessment , no emotion whatsoever.

I read the articles you linked trying to back up your argument and they all said the same thing , that Mueller is a man of high character and integrity respected by all .

Show me anything that shows Mueller and Comey had anything but a co-worker relationship .

The Comey / Mueller thing is all a silly deflection .

I agree Mueller may be honest.

You telling me that Comey very obviously not being honest helps your cause with Mueller being honest?

Ugh. As usual, you can't get any details right.

1. I didn't call you fucking retarded.

2. even if I had, you can't honestly say a psychopath leftist is the only type of person who uses the phrase "fucking retarded" after reading your posts.

Weird, nothing I said in my post had anything to do with your reply.

I am getting the sense that he will not, the fallout would just be too hot to handle.

But then again this being Trump he might push the "fire Muller" button while downing double Diet Cokes in two fisted fashion.

I know, I know, “But Hillary...”

Look, if Hillary were president, I’d care a lot more about her. But she’s not. Trump is. See the difference?
it's called double standards, nothing more. and it looks like you're supporting it.

Pretty sure its just the 1 investigation, and its not over. Generally chatges come at the end.

it's called double standards, nothing more. and it looks like you're supporting it.

You expect every random person to be held to the same standard as the president?

I am getting the sense that he will not, the fallout would just be too hot to handle.

But then again this being Trump he might push the "fire Muller" button while downing double Diet Cokes in two fisted fashion.

I dont think Mueller will actually pin anything on trump. I think it os far more likely he nails a family member and trump does something stupid related to that

Back