Trump may fire Mueller next week

LOL, good god you people are desperate. How are you going to feel when the investigation concludes and he's still your president? Rumor has it this whole thing is wrapping up soon. Stock up on your favorite alcoholic beverages
I haven't heard this rumor.

I haven't heard this rumor.

Theres not a whole lot of people left to interview. They have collected all the documents they needed a long time ago. There isn't much left to do assuming they are combing through the documents at a reasonable pace

Theres not a whole lot of people left to interview. They have collected all the documents they needed a long time ago. There isn't much left to do assuming they are combing through the documents at a reasonable pace

Source?

httpsuat.blackmilkclothing.commediaimport7a978703_1.jpg

LOL, good god you people are desperate. How are you going to feel when the investigation concludes and he's still your president? Rumor has it this whole thing is wrapping up soon. Stock up on your favorite alcoholic beverages

That rumor came from Trump's lawyer, who told him it would be wrapped up by Thanksgiving and who has been criticized by Republicans for shielding Trump from the realities of his situation.

This guy seems to disagree with you.

have you ever actually listened to Adam Schiff? he makes the rounds on all the networks outside of fox. he is hysterical to say the least. his dramatic hissy fits are not a credit to the "resistance" in any respect.

That rumor came from Trump's lawyer, who told him it would be wrapped up by Thanksgiving and who has been criticized by Republicans for shielding Trump from the realities of his situation.

I'd like to hear what you think are the 'realities' of this situation.

Lol. Not a great dude to quote.

Let's get it all done. Investigate everyone. I'll be over here on the right laughing when the left comes out as the corrupt ones.

You are attacking a man in Mueller who's served his country with honor and distinction for most of his adult life based on nothing, from your link ....

"This week — amid allegations that President Trump pressured Comey to drop a probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn — the ousted FBI director’s associates have praised his truthfulness and credibility.

It’s a quality that many Republicans and Democrats believe Comey shares with Mueller, his predecessor.

“Regardless of your chosen career, you are only as good as your word,” Mueller told William & Mary’s graduating class in 2013. “You can be smart, aggressive, articulate, and indeed persuasive. But if you are not honest, your reputation will suffer. And once lost, a good reputation can never, ever be regained.”

The link you posted highlights a close working relationship and nothing more, I have no doubt they respect eachother but to suggest Mueller would breach ethical boundaries because of that is a baseless accusation and nothing more than partisan politics .

Compared to Robert Mueller you are pond scum .

If you actually to learn what kind of men Mueller and Comey are read this article

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.latim...domestic-surveillance-20170517-story,amp.html

"As they crossed the threshold into the White House, both men fully expected it to be the last time they would enter the building, the last time they would brief the president, the last time their motorcade would pass through the White House gate without a pause, zipping past the Jersey barriers and gawking tourists straining to see through the tinted windows. Sitting in their desks at the Justice Department and the Bureau were letters of resignation, which they expected to submit over the weekend; a dozen other Justice and Bureau officials would join them. They would have submitted the letters already, except that the attorney general’s chief of staff had asked them to wait until the hospitalized John Ashcroft had recuperated enough to resign as well."

You're too emotional man. We can agree to disagree

You're too emotional man. We can agree to disagree

Agree that you're a hopefully I'm not wronger.

Watch what happens when you're wrong.

No assholish told you so. No riots in the street. No fuck yous.

Just the game going on as it always has. Because we're not children.

You deny that you're being emotional?
Lol nice deflection, and no I'm not emotional , I took some time and responded to your post in a thoughtful manner and rather than respond to to it in kind you started playing games .

I should no better I suppose

Lol nice deflection, and no I'm not emotional , I took some time and responded to your post in a thoughtful manner and rather than respond to to it in kind you started playing games .

Trump is not firing Mueller.

You called me pond scum and downplayed their relationship by quoting an article that details their history together. This was after you said I am what's wrong with the world.

Just emotional and unhinged.

Back