Trump is asking Congress to approve 20% tax on all imports from Mexico to pay for The Wall

Very seldom can we pick avocados. They usually come prebagged in quantities of 5 or 6.

costco_avocados.jpg
No they don't.

Where I'm from, we get to pick them.

Just swap Corona with Landshark and Tequila with a liqour that doesnt taste like kerosine, i.e., any other liqour.

No they don't.

Where I'm from, we get to pick them.
Im in canada. 9 out 10 they come bagged like this likely because they dont want us to choose.

I dont really know how to pick a good one. I just squeeze them to see if theyre at least a little soft but normally theyre just full of rotten black marks. i have better luck at the costa rican ones.

or they will sell their products to other countries.
Sure. But first they'll have to find a reliable country to export to, possibly cut prices due to increased competition/lower standing, and not to mention deal with increased shipping costs among many other things.

or they will sell their products to other countries.
If that was a viable option why arent they doing that now? The capable output is more than what theyre selling outside the US. Without the US that would drive down prices Mexico could fetch for their goods.

If that was a viable option why arent they doing that now? The capable output is more than what theyre selling outside the US. Without the US that would drive down prices Mexico could fetch for their goods.

Because Americans commandeer a higher price and thus they take most of the mexican manufacturing capacity.

Lol mexico is not going to pay for that stupid fucking wall.

A trade war with mexico will do nothing but fuck american farmers over.

Lol at not being able to handle tequila.

Yea thats it. 90 proof rum and bourbon all day but tequila messes me up. The $40-50 bottles of tequila taste on par with lowend gin. I wouldnt prefer it over other liqours if it went on permanent sale. I bet Africa can make better spirits.

Yea thats it. 90 proof rum and bourbon all day but tequila messes me up. The $40-50 bottles of tequila taste on par with lowend gin. I wouldnt prefer it over other liqours if it went on permanent sale. I bet Africa can make better spirits.

Damn dude, you're a bad ass! Ooh wee..

I am watching a live interview with mexicos president on bbc right now. I swear either he has huge hsnds or the bbc is trolling trump with the size of his hands

And how does that pays for a wall?
Paying can be a literal term but also a metaphor. With Trump you never know what he actually means but you get a pretty good idea.

Jesus Christ, I've never seen so much bitching about a wall that is going to cover 4 US states. We gave Iran 10 Billion dollars alone but suddenly the "We want free healthcare and college" is complaining about costs.

Free education provides a tangible benefit to society

A wall to nowhere not so much...

If you werent so invested in sucking off the oligarchs you could admit this.

Back