Trump files demand to review his documents seized in Cohen raid

Meh, I suspect this will be another round of nothing. Honestly, what does everyone think is in those files? I'm sure his lawyer isn't dumb.

Wha....why? Literally everyone in Trump's circle has shown themselves to be complete idiots.

Also, Cohen graduated from literally one of the worst, most pathetic law schools in the country:

According to Cooley's ABA required disclosures, 27.4% of graduates from the class of 2015 obtained full-time, long term, bar passage required employment 9 months after graduation.[7] 23.8% of graduates were unemployed 9 months after graduation.[8] 53% of graduates passed the Michigan bar exam on their first attempt in July 2017, below the 83% average for other Michigan law schools.[9] In 2017, the school was one of ten American law schools found to be out of compliance with the American Bar Association's requirement that schools only admit students who appear capable of earning a J.D. degree and passing the bar examination.[10] The school was recently ranked the worst law school in the country by Above the Law.[11]

During the 2015-2016 application cycle, Cooley admitted 85.8% of applicants. The entering fall 2016 class had a median GPA of 2.90 and median LSAT of 141 (15th percentile of test takers).[33] The 25th percentile GPA of enrolled students was 2.60 and the 25th percentile LSAT of enrolled students was 138 (9th percentile of test takers).[34] Law professor David Frakt described Cooley's 2015 entering class as "statistically the worst entering class of law students in the history of American legal education at an ABA-Accredited law school."[35]

LOL, how has nobody noticed this yet? THIS is the guy Trump chooses as his personal attorney? A guy from the worst law school in the country? One that has been deemed ABA non-compliant by sheer fact that they admit people that are too dumb to even have the potential to be good lawyers. Hell, half of their school's students couldn't even break into the top 85% of LSAT takers.

Last edited:
Guess we’ll find out when Judge Wood (heh) renders her decision today. Could be interesting. If she sides with Trump and Cohen that the warrant was basically an overreach and they took things they shouldn’t have I could see that turning into the axe falling on Rosenstein for signing off on the warrant.

On searches for evidence the warrant probably includes everything because evidence could be destroyed before they could come back. They get to argue what is admissible in court. In many states, adultery is still a crime. Paying someone to remain silent about a crime would also be a criminal act.

Wha....why? Literally everyone in Trump's circle has shown themselves to be complete idiots.

Also, Cohen graduated from literally one of the worst, most pathetic law schools in the country. Same one as Amerikuricana lol:

LOL, how has nobody noticed this yet? THIS is the guy Trump chooses as his personal attorney? A guy from the worst law school in the country? One that has been deemed ABA non-compliant by sheer fact that they admit people that are too dumb to even have the potential to be good lawyers. Hell, half of their school's students couldn't even break into the top 85% of LSAT takers.

This reminds me of the question, what do you call a person who graduated last in class from the worst medical school?
Doctor

Question: would such an action usually be accompanied by a full scale assault on the reputation of law enforcement agencies?

Yes that is a common tactic trying to show incompetency or build distrust with the enforcing party.

This reminds me of the question, what do you call a person who graduated last in class from the worst medical school?
Doctor

What do you call the guy who graduates in the middle of his class from the worst law school?
unemployed and not a member of the bar

People really don't realize how completely different law school and medical school are in terms of accreditation requirements. The worst med school will have 90% employment, with a six figure average salary. The worst law school will have (like this one) 25% employment and an average salary of about 45k. Unranked schools absolutely should not be allowed to issue JD degrees. It's predatory.

Due process is due process, you moron. No, I would not define it differently for a different person. Suspects in ongoing investigations are never allowed to access materials related to them to try and preempt the investigation.

"Any actual lawyer" would do that if/when their client is paying them premium fees to try every last desperate thing to try and stop up the process.

lol @ you thinking this was the independent legal judgment of his counsel. No, no "actual lawyer" would recommend this course of conduct, since it is objectively without merit and a complete waste of time.

Alright fraud and anyone who has read any of your posts sees that you try to apply the laws differently depending on your agenda.

From a legal basis, Trump's move isn't smart. There are no charges against Trump, nor charges against Cohen. If the documents do result in charges being filed against Trump, then that would be the time to file a motion to suppress.

It's like you and your buddy rob a bank, police raid your friend's house and you show up saying "hey, thats my stuff!".

Last edited:
Alright fraud and anyone who has read any of your posts sees that you try to apply the laws differently depending on your agenda.

So, now you're switching your argument now that you realize you don't have a leg to stand on?

Listen, guy, you can babble and moan about my being biased as much as you like. I call them as I see them. And, right now, I see a desperate guy having his attorneys make erroneous and frivolous actions.

Yes that is a common tactic trying to show incompetency or build distrust with the enforcing party.
I wouldn't think the POTUS would sacrifice the dignity of the office by using his position as a platform for discrediting the law enforcement agencies that protect us all.

But that's what we voted for and that's what we got.
A disaster waiting to happen.

Heehee, taint team

Meh, I suspect this will be another round of nothing. Honestly, what does everyone think is in those files? I'm sure his lawyer isn't dumb.
You mean the lawyer who let it slip Stormy was paid. Stormy’s lawyer has been pushing Cohen’s shit in on the reg.
Trumps s lawyers are terrible. They have one move which is using Trumps vast resources to bully, but once someone who has similar resources stands up to them they come off as outmatched.

You mean the lawyer who let it slip Stormy was paid. Stormy’s lawyer has been pushing Cohen’s shit in on the reg.
Trumps s lawyers are terrible. They have one move which is using Trumps vast resources to bully, but once someone who has similar resources stands up to them they come off as outmatched.
They certainly seem to be grandmasters at 1 dimensional chess.

This will be quite fun if it's true

tenor.gif

Back