Trump files demand to review his documents seized in Cohen raid

This is what Fox "News" was playing when the FBI raided Cohen's office.

You've got a presidential swamp of highly questionable people, many of whom are pleading guilty and cooperating?

We've got animals!
Up next, a balloon party

The DOJ needs to come up with something better than “taint team.”

Also, I think the best that Trump can hope for is a Special Master.
I would have gone with “Grundle Brigade” but maybe it was already taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
“The client’s name is Sean Hannity,” replied Todd Harrison, Cohen’s attorney. The room erupted in laughter.

“The client’s name is Sean Hannity,” replied Todd Harrison, Cohen’s attorney. The room erupted in laughter.
The room should always erupt in laughter when the name hannity is uttered

Last edited:
Wha....why? Literally everyone in Trump's circle has shown themselves to be complete idiots.

Also, Cohen graduated from literally one of the worst, most pathetic law schools in the country:

LOL, how has nobody noticed this yet? THIS is the guy Trump chooses as his personal attorney? A guy from the worst law school in the country? One that has been deemed ABA non-compliant by sheer fact that they admit people that are too dumb to even have the potential to be good lawyers. Hell, half of their school's students couldn't even break into the top 85% of LSAT takers.

only the best people

The DOJ needs to come up with something better than “taint team.”

Also, I think the best that Trump can hope for is a Special Master.

Chinese firewall was probably their first choice.

Meh, I suspect this will be another round of nothing. Honestly, what does everyone think is in those files? I'm sure his lawyer isn't dumb.

Lol I haven’t read the entire thread yet so I am not sure if someone has already said this but....hold on still laughing.... this is the same lawyer that tried claim Trump knew nothing of the bush payment to Stormy and that the money came from a mortgage on one of his homes. Trumps own lawyer is partially responsible for this entire mess because like his employer, he can’t stop lying.

My take on all of this is Trump wants to know what Mueller has so Trump knows what he can and cannot lie about.

""He is objecting that anyone other than himself" be able to make that determination, Trump attorney Joanna Hendon told the court."

Yes, the guy that stands to be damaged by the information, who has displayed near 0 knowledge of the law should be the one picking what counts as privileged communication. How the fuck did his lawyer argue that with a straight face?

""He is objecting that anyone other than himself" be able to make that determination, Trump attorney Joanna Hendon told the court."

Yes, the guy that stands to be damaged by the information, who has displayed near 0 knowledge of the law should be the one picking what counts as privileged communication. How the fuck did his lawyer argue that with a straight face?
The double champ can do whatever he wants

Back