Trump drops Amazon's stock price by $5.7 billion with one tweet

He is such a fucking child.

He literally sent that tweet because WaPo is mean to him.

ALL he cares about is avenging slights to his ego. That's. Literally. What. This. Whole. Thing. Is. About.

And by the whole thing, I mean the Trump presidency itself.

That's it.

And the reason he can be so myopic is because he is so fucking entitled. Never was anyone born with a silver spoon shoved farther up his ass, yet been less aware of it.

Fucking a.
Well he said some words, the market isn't republican or democratic, it's a marketplace. And amazon has crushed the mom and pop retail stores

Is the President supposed to be damaging business? Amazon has 340,000 employees. It seems like an odd thing to celebrate.
It's 1.2 % of their value, and their employees make minimum wage and tend to hate their jobs

Is the President supposed to be damaging business? Amazon has 340,000 employees. It seems like an odd thing to celebrate.
And they treat most of them like shit.

Well he said some words, the market isn't republican or democratic, it's a marketplace. And amazon has crushed the mom and pop retail stores
Sure it has.

But unless Trump has a time machine to go back to 1978, I don't see how that is relevant.

In fact, that's what Trumpism really is: the desire for a time machine to take us back 40 or 50 years to when shit was simpler.

Only one problem: Reality.

stocks go up and down 1-5% on a daily basis. The fact you think this is a big deal shows that you are poor and don't know shit about money (in roger mayweathers voice)

you sound poor as shit

I'm sure you were swimming in a pool of cash as you typed that, and not mainlining Mountain Dew and Doritos, and jacking off to Antifa videos.

Your side can do nothing but lose. That's what happens to losers.

Sure it has.

But unless Trump has a time machine to go back to 1978, I don't see how that is relevant.

In fact, that's what Trumpism really is: the desire for a time machine to take us back 40 or 50 years to when shit was simpler.

Only one problem: Reality.
No shit?

You are telling me Jeff isn't going anywhere? Shocking

If anything it's bloody hilarious, the recovered by the days end, but the pen my son, is mightier than the sword.

You can't even imagine how freaked out you would be if your business lost a million dollars in valuation, let alone 5+ billion

I have no particular love for Amazon or Bezos but what does this actually accomplish? It's hilarious and bizarre watching Trumpsters cheering this on. It's like they're little kids or something.
It is all the Trump Humpers got. Trump is a do nothing President so Trump Humpers cant point to policy, so they have to take their victories anyway they can get them, no matter how petty it is.
If Trump put as much effort into policy as he did shit tweeting, this country would be a helluva a lot better.

Trump's criticizing other's for not paying taxes now?

<JonesLaugh>

You can't make this shit up. The backtracking drumphers due in order to follow the directive of the latest tweet is astounding.

people really love the pettiness and vindictiveness of trump

First, God-Emperor Trump fires a missile.

And then it hits its target.

Donald Trump just devalued Amazon's stock by 5.7 BILLION dollars, with a single tweet.

You guys remember Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos, and what specific newspaper he owns, right?

The Washington Post.

laugh5.gif

this was actually pretty sharp on the potus part. Bezos is behind the soft media coup of the president. so he counter attacks by hitting them in the pocket book. very clever and well executed.

this was actually pretty sharp on the potus part. Bezos is behind the soft media coup of the president. so he counter attacks by hitting them in the pocket book. very clever and well executed.
if trump hates the washington post so much why does he keep giving them interviews?

if trump hates the washington post so much why does he keep giving them interviews?

he has to treat all media outlets as equal. it's a game of logistics. the messaging from these soft coups is going to start showing up very subtly in Hollywood films and reality tv shows as well.

he has to treat all media outlets as equal. it's a game of logistics. the messaging from these soft coups is going to start showing up very subtly in Hollywood films and reality tv shows as well.
nah its ego and image

You can't make this shit up. The backtracking drumphers due in order to follow the directive of the latest tweet is astounding.

actually that is exactly what you just did. made it up. it's like the zionist's have everyone playing their same little game of spinning the narrative. .

Back