Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

100% of posts about how scary all dark skinned people are. NOT a racist though!

Why are you lying and making shit up? How is letting in people from shitholes and watching them turn their new home into a shithole and then pointing out that these people are creating shitholes in your country, racist?

You don't import shitholes. You help shitholes so they don't spread to your country. Simple and easy. But muh feels! Muh economy, foreign food and white supremacy!

Last edited:
I saw that guy on Vice. He was the one showing all his guns to the reporter and talking about how he wouldn't commit to only non-violent political advocacy.

Fucking retard.

Well, almost no one advocates for non-violent political advocacy. Politics, by definition involves violence.

Like everyone on an issue like that, whose prepared to make it kinetic thinks they're defending themselves.

You don't import shitholes. You help shitholes so they don't spread to your country. Simple and easy. But muh feels! Muh economy, cheap labor and white supremacy!

The best part is how you're wanting to keep certain cultures and ethnicities away so you don't oppress them with your white privilege... but then that makes you supremacist and domineering by refusal to associate. @Fawlty, did I get it right bud?

Wow a mod actually deleted my post that shows what importing third world shitholes does to your country.

Progress will fuck you up something fierce!

The best part is how you're wanting to keep certain cultures and ethnicities away so you don't oppress them with your white privilege... but then that makes you supremacist and domineering by refusal to associate. @Fawlty, did I get it right bud?
No

Wow a mod actually deleted my post that shows what importing third world shitholes does to your country.

You posted like six memes in a post. We try to cut back on that in normal threads. You are free to explain the information in the memes by saying them or if you want to post a bunch of memes, you can go to the meme thread.

Yeah I understand that Sherdog as a site has to keep the culture on here within a certain PC region, but the Overton window at large needs to be shifted here quite a bit.

I almost got in trouble for explaining admittedly a controversial point, but still a patently obvious one.

Why are you lying and making shit up? How is letting in people from shitholes and watching them turn their new home into a shithole and then pointing out that these people are creating shitholes in your country, racist?
{<huh}

The problem is that the world’s advanced economies are all majority Asian and white countries, and all the majority black and brown countries have developing economies, so you cannot speak critically about developing economies without being racist.

The problem is that the world’s advanced economies are all majority Asian and white countries, and all the majority black and brown countries have developing economies, so you cannot speak critically about developing economies without being racist.
Yeah, that's the problem. Great analysis.

Maybe be cause it was race baiting bullshit that didn't have much if anything to do with the op or the current thrust of the discussion.

I have a friend who just posted this somewhere and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to evaluate it. What the hell is he talking about?

"Whether or not President Trump actually said what he is alleged to have said has become largely irrelevant, as most of his supporters seem to be standing behind the comments regardless.
I doesn't take a whole lot of historical knowledge or depth of intellect to understand the tragic irony of those remarks in light of the effects of the Atlantic Slave Trade on economic development in African countries and in our own, and yet I am doubting that our President has either."

This one has archives potential. It just needs a little push and it's there.
Came close yesterday. But certain individuals stepped back a bit from the precipice of pseudoscience racism.

Last edited:
It's insensitive. ...... but its 100% correct ..... anything true but insensitive these days is deemed racist.

You posted like six memes in a post. We try to cut back on that in normal threads. You are free to explain the information in the memes by saying them or if you want to post a bunch of memes, you can go to the meme thread.

Only one meme was posted, the I'm the captain meme which I modified.

Everything else I posted was the truth.

The pictures are either Somali gangs or Somalis killing/preying on innocent people. In America.

Just like Somalia. So what exactly, besides progress, is preventing that post from being displayed?

Seriously, why do we want these people here. I know crying racist an such is the popular thing to do but doesn't make it true. Why is it our obligation to want to bring in the un educated , un skilled , and high crime risk people from under developed nations? These people bring nothing but their hands out.. but stating the truth is racist an terrible. Sad

Hey maybe they right I mean look at tbe wonderful things brought about to Germany from bringing in all those Syrians. Good times. Hatians always bring greatness to there new homes .....

Last edited:
Back