Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

22o5og.jpg

MohamedNoorJustineDamond.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40073234/...omali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-states/#.WltznUxFzIU

100% of posts about how scary all dark skinned people are. NOT a racist though!

Look, you have this 1960's idea in your mind trying to imagine what I'm talking about with regard to racial segregation. Were the Jim Crow laws, where the state forcefully imposed two groups of people obligated to live under the same society and governance to separate, supremacist? Yes! Absolutely!

That's not what we're talking about here though. If people of a northern European background want their own country with their own governance, with their own towns, or hell with their own group of friends, what about that makes it supremacist in nature? How are you extending the intent to not interact into a form of oppressive interaction?

If you're still saying that it is, then are the Japanese Asian supremacist, because of their immigration policy excluding effectively anyone that's not Japanese? What about black neighborhoods, where AA's want to congregate together? Hispanics?
Yes, those Northern European people would be racist as hell. So are parts of the Japanese immigration policy, and African Americans who want to only congregate with their kind.

If I tell a white guy I don't want to befriend him or living next to me because he's white, then it's a pretty clear cut of racism, isn't it? Yes, I may just prefer to be with my own kind (S. Asian) and I may not be a "brown supremacist," but shutting someone out for their race--something they can't control--is literally what racism is.

It's not racism, though, to shut someone out for their culture/ideology, since culture and ideology are things you choose. I wouldn't want to befriend a radical Muslim or a KKK member, for example.

Yes, those Northern European people would be racist as hell. So are parts of the Japanese immigration policy, and African Americans who want to only congregate with their kind.

If I tell a white guy I don't want to befriend him or living next to me because he's white, then it's a pretty clear cut of racism, isn't it? Yes, I may just prefer to be with my own kind (S. Asian) and I may not be a "brown supremacist," but shutting someone out for their race--something they can't control--is literally what racism is.

It's not racism, though, to shut someone out for their culture/ideology, since culture and ideology are things you choose. I wouldn't want to befriend a radical Muslim or a KKK member, for example.

The discussion wasn't about whether they're racist. The discussion was about whether that grouping was supremacist. They're by definition not.

do i need to know what nazis are saying? im pretty sure its nothing new or intriguing.

If you think they're a legitimate threat, instead of a bunch of 30 yo couch surfers pissed off at their life, maybe you should.

Not an argument.
you keep posting that and it's silly, not every post need be an argument, some are just comments , observations , jokes etc

really people are here to shoot the shit

you keep posting that and it's silly, not every post need be an argument, some are just comments , observations , jokes etc

really people are here to shoot the shit

No problem with that.... There is a problem, however, when people don't know the difference.

No problem with that.... There is a problem, however, when people don't know the difference.

Do you mean..

As knowing when and where to say certain things..?

I don't see too many people on here that describe themselves as white-nationalist. If they do, they're entry level compared to a guy like Chris Cantwell.

I saw that guy on Vice. He was the one showing all his guns to the reporter and talking about how he wouldn't commit to only non-violent political advocacy.

Fucking retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back