Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

If it's working for him, why would he change? At 71 years old, he seems to be doing fine with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day, and yet younger people who exercise probably need much more than that. His activity level is already more than the average person, so it would make sense for him to spend his energy wisely.
And this clesrly shows you aren't someone who is younger and actually training...

Not that that's surprising to anyone, lmao

If it's working for him, why would he change? At 71 years old, he seems to be doing fine with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day, and yet younger people who exercise probably need much more than that. His activity level is already more than the average person, so it would make sense for him to spend his energy wisely.

Why makes you think his activity level is higher than average.

Also I have a pair of lucky socks, they have been lucky for me. Doesn't mean that they really are lucky

Are you implying Norway is better because they are like 96% Norwegian and take no immigrants from shithole countries

Name a metric that affects the everyman and Norway will shit on the states.
Cept weather of course.

Obama was able to relax and throw parties at the White House, with nobody spying or leaking on him, he didn't have to leave to be at ease... doesn't mean he didn't spend a lot of money doing so.
Your belief that Trump is fleeing Washington because of spying and leaking would hold more water if he hadn't hit the links right from the get go . It's far more likely that people are leaking in part because they have no respect for him partially because he is away so bloody often lol

Drop this silly angle

oh and to get any exercise playing golf you have to walk the course , we know Trump isnt doing that

He's being reported as working only a few hours a day, and going to bed at 6:30pm with a cheeseburger.

That does make sense considering his "policy achievements ".

How things are reported can stray from reality. Trump has been a workaholic his whole life. To keep up with the news in the current climate, he can't simply rely on others to give him information.

c23bce0f08a9256952576a9cca78e535.jpg

And this clesrly shows you aren't someone who is younger and actually training...

Not that that's surprising to anyone, lmao

Well you'd be wrong.

I've experimented with many exercise methods and the current mainstream Western forms are not the best for health, in my own experience.

Trump just got his first presidential physical done today, by the way:

Trump's Doctor: President Is in 'Excellent Health'

Why makes you think his activity level is higher than average.

Also I have a pair of lucky socks, they have been lucky for me. Doesn't mean that they really are lucky

He's been running his own businesses his whole life, he's president of the United States... you tend to be busier than the average person in such positions.

Your belief that Trump is fleeing Washington because of spying and leaking would hold more water if he hadn't hit the links right from the get go . It's far more likely that people are leaking in part because they have no respect for him partially because he is away so bloody often lol

Drop this silly angle

oh and to get any exercise playing golf you have to walk the course , we know Trump isnt doing that

Except they were spying and leaking on him from the get-go.

Also, refer to image above.

How things are reported can stray from reality. Trump has been a workaholic his whole life. To keep up with the news in the current climate, he can't simply rely on others to give him information.

c23bce0f08a9256952576a9cca78e535.jpg

Well you'd be wrong.

I've experimented with many exercise methods and the current mainstream Western forms are not the best for health, in my own experience.

Trump just got his first presidential physical done today, by the way:

Trump's Doctor: President Is in 'Excellent Health'

He's been running his own businesses his whole life, he's president of the United States... you tend to be busier than the average person in such positions.

Except they were spying and leaking on him from the get-go.

Also, refer to image above.

I cant wait for the white house to release the results of his physical at the hands of a non sycophant. I predict early renal failure and nonexistent esophageal lining due to diet coke.

If you aren't even able to bring up specific examples and references to prove your claims,

What claims? You claimed that twitter's actions proved the validity of the tapes and I pointed out that was stupid.

then it's no wonder you're trying to shut down open debate and discussions on the subject... you can't compete in the realm of ideas. You have to fill your posts with insults just to bypass having to put real effort to defending your position.

I'm not trying to shut down debate, I'm saying let's not pretend O'Keefe is something he's not. He's not credible. And not only is he not credible, thanks to the stupid shit he's done he's actually reduced his credibility to a level shared by very few people in political discussions.

Any claim he makes must be proven by him and investigated very well by anyone hearing it. He is a notorious liar and has produced fraudulent evidence before.

You don't even realize that your very own actions are proving what these Twitter employees say on the video is true because you yourself are doing it in a less extreme form... you don't want to even discuss the validity of O'Keefe's recent videos, as by questioning whether the people in the video are actual employees, bringing up Twitters defense to it, etc. You want to automatically claim "fake news", 'O'Keefe's an idiot', 'he's discredited, no discussion, no questions', and try to get people to ignore its existence basically. If you had the power to, you'd probably remove it as well.

I never said any of those things at all and I never tried to shut down any discussion. I said any discussion of O'Keefe needs to remove the rose-coloured glasses and look at the very-extreme, very-fraudulent things he's actually done.

Irrelevant. I could go over the history of lies from MSM journalists, individually, bringing up specific examples, but it would be pointless since you've shown yourself to be a blind partisan; you'll simply go where ever the party line takes you, possessing no critical thinking skills of your own.

Well, I could dig through your posts to prove it myself if I wanted to... but even if it turned out to be the case, it would give me no satisfaction embarassing you any further.

I challenge you to find any MSM journalist who has done anything remotely close to what James O'Keefe has done. You really sound like you have no idea of the frauds he's perpetrated, attempted to perpetrate and busted himself perpetrating.

Any MSM journalist who has done anything remotely close. A single one.

Compared to US, El Salvador, Haiti and Nigeria are shitholes. I love how some posters are using anecdotal evidence about their personal encounter with a nice Haitian to try to paint Haiti in a better light. When Haitians move en mass into your neighborhood, kiss your property value and community safety goodbye as you watch your surroundings turn into a ghetto within 6 months. The language he used, if true at all, is not elegant, but certainly not off by much.

And if you think this is gonna hurt Trump, you obviously haven't been following his base very carefully. He got elected precisely because he says unfiltered comments like these.

Durbin who has a history of lying. So it comes down to the R's vs D's and of course Trump saying he didn't say it like that but Trump is the most unbelievable person in the room from that point of view. It's not in the air I am just curious if there was him on tape saying it or all hearsay. It's a nasty thing to say if he said it, the president shouldn't be talking like that but then again it's Trump who is really surprised? I won't come off as " he says what he thinks that's why I love Trump" bs either, it doesn't have to be an extreme position like "Trump is a racist vulgar man" or "Trump is daddy #maga he can do no wrong"....... But this outrage is over played and now he's racist once again.. But hey use all the ammo the opposition has I guess, A for effort.

Well it was more than just Durbin in the room. And plenty of others have confirmed, and I'm sure those within his own party condemning it are doing so on, at least what they believe to be good authority.

But yeah, these comments aren't the end of the world. But they do show an utter lack of self-awareness by trump. Lets just call it what it is, a remarkably stupid comment given the environment and the company. So it's just another small something that paints the guy as an idiot. So taken alone, I'd just roll my eyes. But combine it with the 2,000 other foot-bullets the guy keeps shooting himself with, you do have to be surprised at just how clueless he really is.

Trump's "sayings" wouldn't get banned here come on, this isn't some mainstream forum which ban you for everything, dog-pile hivemind leftard groupthink (yet).

Saying shithole countries (which leftists don't deny they are) isn't even racist.

Compared to US, El Salvador, Haiti and Nigeria are shitholes. I love how some posters are using anecdotal evidence about their personal encounter with a nice Haitian to try to paint Haiti in a better light. When Haitians move en mass into your neighborhood, kiss your property value and community safety goodbye as you watch your surroundings turn into a ghetto within 6 months. The language he used, if true at all, is not elegant, but certainly not off by much.

And if you think this is gonna hurt Trump, you obviously haven't been following his base very carefully. He got elected precisely because he says unfiltered comments like these.

Pretty much. Nothings gonna happen.

I like how CNN has misrepresented his comments as encompassing all African countries. Because if it's all African countries then it's ALL black people, and then it's racist.

I see what they did there.

The fact of the matter is that many countries like Somalia ARE indeed shitholes. So he used course language.

So fucking what.

But they do show an utter lack of self-awareness by trump. Lets just call it what it is, a remarkably stupid comment given the environment and the company. So it's just another small something that paints the guy as an idiot. So taken alone, I'd just roll my eyes. But combine it with the 2,000 other foot-bullets the guy keeps shooting himself with, you do have to be surprised at just how clueless he really is.

150812150248-jesse-ventura-donald-trump-exlarge-169.jpg

lol, you don't know Trump. Have you seen interviews of him in his 20's and 30's? He was remarkably self aware, intelligent and well spoken. Over the years, he has fine tuned his style to his liking and this is what we see. He knows exactly what he's doing. The polite, well spoken young Trump would not have gotten elected. But this one did.

You need to read up on Trump. He tested the waters for years. He wasn't even like this 20 years ago. There are a few articles on his style that came out in 2015. He modeled it after a few politicians he knew, one of whom was Jesse Ventura who got elected with the same bombastic style. He knew the exact persona to portray to the current condition of the American masses to get elected.

Not only he's not clueless but he's so good to make you think he's clueless.

So what if he ruffled a few feathers? But now the national conversation revolves around whether Haiti is a shithole or not. This is a very important breakthrough. Because before this, people were afraid of talking about 'poor refugees' for fear of coming across as cruel and heartless. But now that the president has said it, people are free to discuss the problems with bringing 'poor refugees' into the country. Because it has to do with his travel ban, his wall and his immigration reform. So 'shithole'-ness needs to be part of the conversation. Keep in mind that 'countries that have a lot of problems' would have been quickly forgotten. He needed the shock to linger. He got what he wanted.

Last edited:
Back