Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Do you care? Either you'll deny it, like you're doing now, or if it is proven you'll defend/agree with it.
Of course I care he shouldn't be using that kind of language it's unpresidental why do you think I would ask. I could say Clinton did much worse to that country then Trump's bad words will ever do but that isn't the case. I just would like to know if something is true or not we see a lot of "fake news" coming from both sides.

It is not part of the president's job description to be nice or politically-correct.

Don't like hearing the truth? Then go find a better way to deal with the stress over what Trump does, if you find his own methods reprehensible. Some men drink alcohol or do drugs, some beat their wives, Trump yells and tweets... big deal. Get used to it.
I have a better way of dealing with stress than Trump tweeting retarded, fake Fox stories...

He could relieve stress by actually exercising...but no, Trump believes exercise is bad...because he ignores science...what a "genius".

What he's saying isn't "the truth". It's been proven so many times over that he spews lies and inaccuracies every time he speaks.

It's already been shown that the immigrants coming from Africa are usually much more educated than the average American, let alone how against the constitution his statement is in general.

Some presidents, to help with the stress, exercised and talked to advisors and made logical decisions that helped America's international diplomacy and reputation...

...trump, to deal with stress, refuses to exercise (thinks it is bad) and has gotten himself banned from some of our most powerful allies (UK) because of how dumb he's acted.

Trump yells and tweets because he's completely inept at dealing with the presidency.

Multiple senators heard him use the N word on the set of the Apprentice?

Wowzers
I don't get the sense that's what the poster I replied to was referencing.

So in other words, it's hearsay?
Why would Durbin and Graham both lie about it? That makes very little sense.

It's also apparently believable enough for spineless Paul Ryan to feel confident enough to comment on it.

Why would Durbin and Graham both lie about it? That makes very little sense.

It's also apparently believable enough for spineless Paul Ryan to feel confident enough to comment on it.

I can't speak on their motives.

However, by common definition this IS hearsay. Until these claims are substantiated with evidence they mean very little.

Not better than Norway though

<Moves>
Are you implying Norway is better because they are like 96% Norwegian and take no immigrants from shithole countries

Haiti and most of Africa ore fcuking shift holes. I mean have you seen Liberia?

Shhh, it's not OK to make an honest observation about that.

It's like that guy who when asked by his spouse/GF if "this outfit makes her look fat". He responds, "Yes, yes it does."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, you'll get the steady does of "outlier" examples of immigrants who came from said "shithole" countries and have done well for themselves, using US taxpayer funds from grants and scholarships, of course.

Because for some reason it's wrong to stereotype. But it's quite out to use these outliers AS a promoted stereotype for these places in question.

I've heard multiple senators deny it too.

Every person in the room has confirmed it with the exception of a few GOP'ers who "cannot recall."

If you want to play stupid and pretend it's still up in the air, go ahead.

I can't speak on their motives.

However, by common definition this IS hearsay. Until these claims are substantiated with evidence they mean very little.
It does not fit the definition of hearsay because Durbin was at the meeting.

Edit: unless you're trying to quibble about it being "out of court." Whatever, do you think they'll change their stories if they were asked to swear on a bible?

Back