Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Shhh, it's not OK to make an honest observation about that.

It's like that guy who when ask by his spouse/GF if "this outfit makes her look fat". He goes, "Yes, yes it does."

Next, you'll get the steady does of "outlier" examples of immigrants who came from said "shithole" countries and have done well for themselves, using US taxpayer funds from grants and scholarships, of course.

That's the thing. Plenty of great people live in shitholes.

Every state has a few shithole cities. Having good people live there doesn't change that

It does not fit the definition of hearsay because Durbin was at the meeting.

Edit: unless you're trying to quibble about it being "out of court." Whatever, do you think they'll change their stories if they were asked to swear on a bible?

Put simply, I'm not buying it simple because of who Durbin is and what he stands for. If he's going to make such claims I'd like to see evidence along with it. At least a written transcript of the meeting.

As it stands there's a slew of conflicting accounts that makes it nearly impossible to ascertain if Durbin's claims are true or not. Personally, I don't take offense in the supposed words of Trump, but it wouldn't shock me if this was another nothing-burger just to diminish Trump's PR.

Should the leader of any nation be referring to other countries as shitholes? Probably not the best adjective.

This is the point a lot of people are missing its calling your friend's wife that is very ugly a "Shit face".

Put simply, I'm not buying it simple because of who Durbin is and what he stands for. If he's going to make such claims I'd like to see evidence along with it. At least a written transcript of the meeting.

As it stands there's a slew of conflicting accounts that makes it nearly impossible to ascertain if Durbin's claims are true or not. Personally, I don't take offense in the supposed words of Trump, but it wouldn't shock me if this was another nothing-burger just to diminish Trump's PR.
Where is this slew of conflicting accounts? I've seen two guys say they can't recall; that's it. One other says it's accurate, and a second says he was told by Graham the remarks were "basically accurate." Seems pretty cut and dry.

Where is this slew of conflicting accounts? I've seen two guys say they can't recall; that's it. One other says it's accurate, and a second says he was told by Graham the remarks were "basically accurate." Seems pretty cut and dry.

Your post highlight what I was suggesting. That there is no clarity or credibility in any of these claims because at this point it's mere gossip.

I don't believe Durbin, no more than any other politician. However I wouldn't be shocked if this is a blatant fabrication as he is a pro egalitarianism Dem

I don't recall hearing hosts and panelists saying "grab them by the pussy" as much as I've heard numerous people saying "shithole".

I feel like they should have had the "shit" counter like South Park did back in the day.
The counter would have needed to accommodate a lot of digits. Even public classical radio news blurb played the audio of a congressman saying "shithole".

Every person in the room has confirmed it with the exception of a few GOP'ers who "cannot recall."

If you want to play stupid and pretend it's still up in the air, go ahead.
Can you source that?

What I've got is this: Cotton and Pardue don't recall his comments, Durbin and Graham confirm them.

Saying you don't recall comments isn't a denial and strikes me as an attempt to simply avoid having to publicly speak out against the president.

Durbin who has a history of lying. So it comes down to the R's vs D's and of course Trump saying he didn't say it like that but Trump is the most unbelievable person in the room from that point of view. It's not in the air I am just curious if there was him on tape saying it or all hearsay. It's a nasty thing to say if he said it, the president shouldn't be talking like that but then again it's Trump who is really surprised? I won't come off as " he says what he thinks that's why I love Trump" bs either, it doesn't have to be an extreme position like "Trump is a racist vulgar man" or "Trump is daddy #maga he can do no wrong"....... But this outrage is over played and now he's racist once again.. But hey use all the ammo the opposition has I guess, A for effort.

I have a better way of dealing with stress than Trump tweeting retarded, fake Fox stories...

He could relieve stress by actually exercising...but no, Trump believes exercise is bad...because he ignores science...what a "genius".

What he's saying isn't "the truth". It's been proven so many times over that he spews lies and inaccuracies every time he speaks.

It's already been shown that the immigrants coming from Africa are usually much more educated than the average American, let alone how against the constitution his statement is in general.

Some presidents, to help with the stress, exercised and talked to advisors and made logical decisions that helped America's international diplomacy and reputation...

...trump, to deal with stress, refuses to exercise (thinks it is bad) and has gotten himself banned from some of our most powerful allies (UK) because of how dumb he's acted.

Trump yells and tweets because he's completely inept at dealing with the presidency.

The funny thing is, when he does go fly over to his properties to relieve stress and get some exercise playing golf, people rebuke him for it; you may even be one of them.

And guess what, the presidents that did do all those things you personally approve of, their policies is what lead to Trump being put in the White House... this one particularly:

obama-workout-gif.gif

Yelling is one of the most natural ways of letting out your stress since the beginning of time; Twitter is merely a digital way of doing it. This obsession with exercise is a modern fad; in the past, people were more active and it wasn't as commonplace.

Trump's daily activities already take up a lot of his time and energy, he has more stress to deal with than other presidents, and he's within his rights to handle it in the best way that comes natural to him. Whether you like it or not.

The funny thing is, when he does go fly over to his properties to relieve stress and get some exercise playing golf, people rebuke him for it; you may even be one of them.

And guess what, the presidents that did do all those things you personally approve of, their policies is what lead to Trump being put in the White House... this one particularly:

obama-workout-gif.gif

Yelling is one of the most natural ways of letting out your stress since the beginning of time; Twitter is merely a digital way of doing it. This obsession with exercise is a modern fad; in the past, people were more active and it wasn't as commonplace.

Trump's daily activities already take up a lot of his time and energy, he has more stress to deal with than other presidents, and he's within his rights to handle it in the best way that comes natural to him. Whether you like it or not.
Lmao, so you're just going to ignore how Trump (on record) believes people are like batteries, and will run out of energy because they only have so much energy...

despite Trump being retarded and proven wrong.

You said the fact they unbanned him proves the veracity of his claims. This is untrue and illogical. They are a private company: they can literally ban or unban him for any reason and it would absolutely not have any bearing on the veracity of his claims. In fact, I don't know how a thinking person could reasonably draw that conclusion unless you just woke up today and are seeing commerce and social media for the first time.

They're not both equally questionable, though. O'Keefe is literally a fraud and a con-artist: his entire working model is to lie and to fake information, and he's exposed himself through actions that I thought only existed in cartoons many times. Again, it sounds like you are not aware of what O'Keefe has done. It is completely unreasonable to approach both their work in the same way, which is what you are insinuating.

You believe a lot of things that have no logical foundation.

If you aren't even able to bring up specific examples and references to prove your claims, then it's no wonder you're trying to shut down open debate and discussions on the subject... you can't compete in the realm of ideas. You have to fill your posts with insults just to bypass having to put real effort to defending your position.

You don't even realize that your very own actions are proving what these Twitter employees say on the video is true because you yourself are doing it in a less extreme form... you don't want to even discuss the validity of O'Keefe's recent videos, as by questioning whether the people in the video are actual employees, bringing up Twitters defense to it, etc. You want to automatically claim "fake news", 'O'Keefe's an idiot', 'he's discredited, no discussion, no questions', and try to get people to ignore its existence basically. If you had the power to, you'd probably remove it as well.

Irrelevant. I could go over the history of lies from MSM journalists, individually, bringing up specific examples, but it would be pointless since you've shown yourself to be a blind partisan; you'll simply go where ever the party line takes you, possessing no critical thinking skills of your own.

Well, I could dig through your posts to prove it myself if I wanted to... but even if it turned out to be the case, it would give me no satisfaction embarassing you any further.

obama-workout-gif.gif

Lol and are you going to address how Trump has spent more money with his travel to his golf courses and his family travelling abroad than Obama did in his entire tenure?

Lmao, so you're just going to ignore how Trump (on record) believes people are like batteries, and will run out of energy because they only have so much energy...

despite Trump being retarded and proven wrong.

If it's working for him, why would he change? At 71 years old, he seems to be doing fine with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day, and yet younger people who exercise probably need much more than that. His activity level is already more than the average person, so it would make sense for him to spend his energy wisely.

Lol and are you going to address how Trump has spent more money with his travel to his golf courses and his family travelling abroad than Obama did in his entire tenure?

Obama was able to relax and throw parties at the White House, with nobody spying or leaking on him, he didn't have to leave to be at ease... doesn't mean he didn't spend a lot of money doing so.

SJW=Right Winger

Racist/Nazi=Terrorist

I think a lefty calling someone a right winger is the equivalent of a righty calling a lefty a SJW

Racist and Nazi are another level. The equivalent of a righty calling a lefty a terrorist

SJW is an insult, no one claims it. Come on you knew that.

And wtf is with terrorist?

Being a lefty I have never felt being called a left winger was insulting or even an attempt to insult. What kind of snowflake righty would find right winger insulting?

Racist/Nazis are the extreme right.
SJW/antics are the extreme left.

Apple for apples.

If it's working for him, why would he change? At 71 years old, he seems to be doing fine with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day, and yet younger people who exercise probably need much more than that. His activity level is already more than the average person, so it would make sense for him to spend his energy wisely.
He's being reported as working only a few hours a day, and going to bed at 6:30pm with a cheeseburger.

That does make sense considering his "policy achievements ".

Back