Trump destroys Fake News in presser, calls out Alt Left thugs

It's bizarre that you claim to know the intentions of those people. Did you read their minds, or did their leaders release a manifesto claiming they hoped to generate violent clashes?

What is Trump's history with white nationalists and supremacists, other than his repeated disavowal of them?

It's a "central issue nationally" because....why? Because the media is reporting on it nonstop. That seems circular.

So CNN repeats the already existing narrative and it earns your praise. Sorry but the media's job is to report the situation on the ground as it actually happened. That means compiling raw footage and photos and interviewing people on all sides. Their job is not to echo what a bunch of politicians or celebrities are saying. This is one of the big reasons Trump won the election, by the way.

Other than the psycho who drove the car into the crowd---who Trump specifically denounced along with wishing him a speedy trial---what's your evidence that leftist violence wasn't 50% or more of the issue? I've spent significant time reviewing footage and I see more left-initiated violence than the reverse.

watch real news instead of bleating back right wing talking points:

Crazy. When I was a kid the Left was mostly in favor of the 1st Amendment. Times have changed quickly.
Nazis and Isis seem to be the deal breaker for freedom of speech.
Yet violent communists are A-OK, amirite? Why do you grant fascist, violent extreme left wing fringies rocking the hammer and sickle the right to be left alone?
Spare us the hypocrisy, nobody is buying this desperate attempt at gaslighting the Right, it won't work.
You can mock and scorn anybody you want, but once it becomes physically violent, don't cry when it is reciprocated. Which of, course you all are doing.
And don't give me that BS about the so-called "nazis" starting the violence, or even just the Right in general (which, ever since Trump became a contender, we were all called anyway), it was BLM, Antifa, and the hangers on that started with the violence.
You thin skinned pussies sure loved it when it was on he other foot, now you're whimpering like women.
Too funny.
Nazism and radical Islam are the gold standard for evil in my book. Those ideologies incite violence by nature and don't deserve any leeway for any reason ever.

Enough with with the nazis have a right nonsense. Don't create a sympathetic narrative for them. Anyone who rocks nazi gear on public needs to be ridulced and shamed. My grandfather a WW2 vet would be turning over in his grave reading your comments. You recall he and many others risked their lives to stop nazism?

I'm sorry you don't understand how the First Amendment works.

The entire media uproar over this stems directly from Jewish control over the media. They can't control the alt-right anymore, and anything that paints the right in a sympathetic light, from the average Trump supporter and on, must now be shut down. They're afraid that soon a new generation will grow up and not buy into the Jews' Holocaust-driven eternal victimhood status and will see them for the ethno-mafia they really are.

The entire media uproar over this stems directly from Jewish control over the media. They can't control the alt-right anymore, and anything that paints the right in a sympathetic light, from the average Trump supporter and on, must now be shut down. They're afraid that soon a new generation will grow up and not buy into the Jews' Holocaust-driven eternal victimhood status and will see them for the ethno-mafia they really are.
IMG_2805.PNG

Why are you deflecting from my point which had to do with nazism? Let's just focus on that before you go all conspiracy theory. I swear people cannot debate point by point case by case conversations just snowball into multiple different problems.

Nazis and Isis seem to be the deal breaker for freedom of speech.

Nazism and radical Islam are the gold standard for evil in my book. Those ideologies incite violence by nature and don't deserve any leeway for any reason ever.

Good thing "your book" does not supersede the US Constitution.

This. Everyone knows there are 8 Jews in a vault in Switzerland who manipulate global markets, the media, and hoard gold. Everyone knows they share the vault with George Soros and the Lesbian Dentist Cartel.

Cunt

Why are you deflecting from my point which had to do with nazism? Let's just focus on that before you go all conspiracy theory. I swear people cannot debate point by point case by case conversations just snowball into multiple different problems.

Wanting to talk about evil jews instead of the Nazi riot..... Gee i wonder what group of people would use logic like that.

This. Everyone knows there are 8 Jews in a vault in Switzerland who manipulate global markets, the media, and hoard gold. Everyone knows they share the vault with George Soros and the Lesbian Dentist Cartel.

Cunt

The truth hurts, huh?

Don't take my word for it though. Henry Ford had enough "fuck you money" and connections to come out and say the truth back in 1920. Rare are the Moses, Jesus, and Einsteins, but many are the Pharisees.

Henry-Ford-1920.png

The truth hurts, huh?

Don't take my word for it though. Henry Ford had enough "fuck you money" and connections to come out and say the truth back in 1920. Rare are the Moses, Jesus, and Einsteins, but many are the Pharisees.

Henry-Ford-1920.png

Mel Gibson had fuck you money too....what a shit argument

Rare are the Moses line, holy shit, one of the bumfuckingly stupid things I have heard in awhile. Maybe if you educated yourself on the Jewish post holocaust renaissance, you wouldn't sound like such a dipshit. Jews, becoming more secularized, made gigantic contributions in the arts, science, law, medicine and many other fields. This flowering of ingenuity and contribution from such a tiny groups is one of the pound for pound greatest achievements in US and European history.

Now you're a

Dumb cunt.

Can i ask where all the right wingers here get their news?

If CNN, WaPo, NYT, Cbs... are all fake and lies. And you guys say you don't go to Breitbart for news.

I followed Breitbart during Trump vs Ted Cruz Repub nomination. That site was fully behind Trump pushing the Ted Cruzs dad is a killer angle.

Can i ask where all the right wingers here get their news?

If CNN, WaPo, NYT, Cbs... are all fake and lies. And you guys say you don't go to Breitbart for news.

I followed Breitbart during Trump vs Ted Cruz Repub nomination. That site was fully behind Trump pushing the Ted Cruzs dad is a killer angle.

It's not about where you get your news; it's about being able to read between the lines and see what angles different media outlets are pushing.

Remember the times where you broke character and we all got to see the hurt and pain Trump inflicted upon your mental wellbeing? I do. ;)

Btw - My people were still on the islands while General Lee was pushing your peoples shit in. He definitely had a place for your kind!
Can you post a link about that?

I never even knew "Mexican" was a race.

You speak a euro language ffs. Maybe that's why your people clique up with the aryan brotherhood.

Btw - the only thing you'd ever touch of mine would be my lawn and garden.
Dude he's an exterminator, maybe he should take a wiff of his own poison.

It's fucking dumb that people act like if you call out the alt left, that means you sympathize with the nazi guys

They both suck ass and they both should be called out for being fucking terrible

This is like the nazis fighting the soviets, why can't I hate both of them

Alt-right vs Alt-left.
Nazis vs Soviets
Trump vs Hillary

Just a shower of cunts everywhere you look.

...all of a sudden CNN, MSBC, WaPo and the NYT change the meaning of the word "nationalist" and now it means white hitler supporter. It doesn't. the word means supporter of America.-.

That's incorrect; you're confusing the words "nationalist" and "patriot". A nationalist puts his country and people ahead of others, just because it happens to be their home. A patriot want his country to be healthy and prosperous.. Big difference

It's bizarre that you claim to know the intentions of those people. Did you read their minds, or did their leaders release a manifesto claiming they hoped to generate violent clashes?...

What is bizarre, and a reason that you come across as a white supremacist, is the fact that you seem to have missed all the pics and videos of the white supremacists dressed iin military gear, with rifles, shields, clubs etc. No, they didn't hope to do violence, not at all. You seem to be in denial of what we can all see

What is bizarre, and a reason that you come across as a white supremacist, is the fact that you seem to have missed all the pics and videos of the white supremacists dressed iin military gear, with rifles, shields, clubs etc. No, they didn't hope to do violence, not at all. You seem to be in denial of what we can all see
Carry on. I have no time to debate with mentally compromised individuals like you.

Back