Trump destroys Fake News in presser, calls out Alt Left thugs

I haven't seen one person defend violence from white supremacists/neo nazis in these threads. I see plenty of people denouncing violence in any form. What are you on about? You're mad that Trump unequivocally denounced both sides guilty of violence? Too bad.

That's because we deleted the posts, warned, infracted and then banned those that were doing it.

War Room Rules.

Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person's or group's ideas, but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.

What your evidence that the driver of the car was influenced by David Duke? That's the comparison we were making...about the influence of Silverman vs. the influence of Duke.

You don't think that a celebrity with 11.6 million followers tweeting in support of a military coup is having significant influence? Remember that she is not the only left-wing celebrity to make dangerous statements.

Of course he was influenced by David Duke, Duke is a public figure that is not afraid to spread his beliefs and this man was a white supremacist. Far more dangerous beliefs than the passing comment of celebrities. The comments being made by celebrities are not even in the same realm as the long standing and consented messages being spread by hate groups.

This is a well planned out and organized way to deal with a neo-Nazis march.

People collected money based upon how far neo-nazis marched. The longer the nazis marched, the more money collected to fight against nazi extremism.

Neo-nazis get a lot of their energy based upon the belief that they are being oppressed. Having no one on the street where they can feel like they are fighting against and having posters encouraging them to march must have been a real bummer for them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...eo-nazi-walkathon_us_59952cfbe4b0acc593e51ae5

It's hilarious how the president single handedly did a better job at accurately reporting this event than the entire msm.

He made them look like complete fools.

Such a sad state the media is in.

It s like that everywhere in the West.

In 2 years the MSM have lost a tremendous amount of credibility in the opinion of many.

Beautiful; just when you thought the God Emperor had cucked to the media and the Demopublicans, he comes back in full shitlord mode and bitchslaps them all on live TV:

Cliffs:

-Trump explicitly called out antifa (well called them "alt-left") for their role in the violence, and reiterated it several times, describing them swinging with clubs and bats at UTR. "I'm sure Senator McCain knows what he's talking about. Define Alt-right. Define it for me. You define it."
"What about the alt-Left who came charging at them? Do they have any semblance of guilt?"
- He defended the right of the original protests against taking down the Robert E Lee statue, and even went as far as saying something to the effect of "What's next: George Washington statues are next to go?"
- He said there were good and decent people among the UTR crowd, it wasn't all KKK neo-Nazi WN
-"Her mother thanked me for what I said. And, honestly, if the press were not fake, then the press would've said...that what I said...was very nice. But unlike you, and unlike the media, I like to know the facts."
- He asked reporters if Thomas Jefferson statues should go, since he was a slaveowner. "You're changing history. You're changing culture."
- Slammed the fake news for their biased reporting of the entire incident

Yeah fuck the reporters in that room with their loaded questions.

Trump telling it how it is.

Sorry mi lady, I'm married.

Asking about my dad, editing in sexual fantasies instead of answering questions.... it's like something is on your mind Palis. Does talking about Trump just send your mind places?

Asking about my dad, editing in sexual fantasies instead of answering questions.... it's like something is on your mind Palis. Does talking about Trump just send your mind places?
I think talking about Trump sends your limpwristed progressive cuckdonkeys minds into a downward spiral of perpetual bumstung and rage.

I think talking about Trump sends your limpwristed progressive cuckdonkeys minds into a downward spiral of perpetual bumstung and rage.

Yeah we got that from you're nauseatingly repetitive style of posting like an overcompensating 12 year old on redbulls.

'Are you totally besmirched by the top kek way I rustled you like a total cuckapotamus? LEL amirite??!!!!!'

Dipshit.

Perhaps you might consider presenting a reasoned argument instead of a 55 minute television program.

My point was that your questions came off as statements that reflect a heavy consumption of pro Trump agitprop. I thought about responding point by point, but thought any reasoned argument I made was just going to bounce off of your head. My suggestion, which you can take or leave, is to expand the news you consume, which is why I posted yesterday's episode of the the PBS Newshour, which will answer a lot of your questions, if they really were questions. There was even a nice segment about one alt right wing nut and a BLM/Afrocentric wing nut coming together to discuss issues instead of just hitting each other with big sticks.

That's incorrect; you're confusing the words "nationalist" and "patriot". A nationalist puts his country and people ahead of others, just because it happens to be their home. A patriot want his country to be healthy and prosperous.. Big difference

no, your are incorrect. your meaning is Ingsoc English. the real meaning is English. learn the difference and stop falling for the mind control.

no, your are incorrect. your meaning is Ingsoc English. the real meaning is English. learn the difference and stop falling for the mind control.

Ingsoc? Mind control? Um, ok...

What has you so upset? I believe I'm correct about the basic definitions of those two words, as commonly used. A nationalist wants their country to be favored above all others, does he not? And a patriot doesn't have the same unfair bias and wish to dominate others, he just wants his country to do well.

My point was that your questions came off as statements that reflect a heavy consumption of pro Trump agitprop. I thought about responding point by point, but thought any reasoned argument I made was just going to bounce off of your head. My suggestion, which you can take or leave, is to expand the news you consume, which is why I posted yesterday's episode of the the PBS Newshour, which will answer a lot of your questions, if they really were questions. There was even a nice segment about one alt right wing nut and a BLM/Afrocentric wing nut coming together to discuss issues instead of just hitting each other with big sticks.
I regularly watch PBS Newshour. I probably watch it more frequently than you do.

My points still stand.

What has you so upset? I believe I'm correct about the basic definitions of those two words, as commonly used. A nationalist wants their country to be favored above all others, does he not? And a patriot doesn't have the same unfair bias and wish to dominate others, he just wants his country to do well.

nobody is angry. where did you pull that from? nationalist simply means a person who loves their country. people like you are half assedly trying to use ingsoc to change the meaning of the word because CNN, WaPo and the NYT told you to do so. you are under a media hypnosis and don't even realize it. step out of the box use logic here. it's not that difficult.

I have been watching Brooks and Shields for more years than I can remember. I watch it every week, even though I think they are way out of touch at this point.

In general, PBS has done a poor job with the Trump phenomenon. They rarely bring Trump supporters on air to present arguments from Trump side, instead preferring to stick with the Right v. Left paradigm. The truth is of course that Trump is neither Right nor Left. The only Trump guy I've seen go on PBS consistently is Matt Schlapp, who does a great job.

I enjoy the political analysis of Amy Walter very much. I find her to be extremely professional and very insightful. She's probably a leftie but you really can't tell by listening to her. Some of the Trumptards were convinced that her PBS Election Night coverage was biased because she has lesbian hair and said "this is the most unbelievable thing we have seen in our lifetimes" after the race was called, but that's because she is a true analyst who just didn't see that result coming. It wasn't because she was upset.

nobody is angry. where did you pull that from? nationalist simply means a person who loves their country. people like you are half assedly trying to use ingsoc to change the meaning of the word because CNN, WaPo and the NYT told you to do so. you are under a media hypnosis and don't even realize it. step out of the box use logic here. it's not that difficult.

From the Merriam Webster dictionary:

"Definition of nationalism
  1. 1: loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness (seeconsciousness 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups"
What do you have to say now, the dictionary is fake news too?

People from the other competing countries in the world are largely nationalists. You think the Chinese aren't hardcore nationalists to the bone that want to conquer the world?

America needs to stop being complacent and get competitive. Good thing we elected your president, Donald Trump.

Back