Trump destroys Fake News in presser, calls out Alt Left thugs

I'm proud of the war room and it's undeniable support of the first amendment and various alt groups of our country.

I cannot wait to see these brave souls come forth the next an alt-ISIS group stages a protest.
Freedom to say it. Freedom to be on a watch list for the rest of your life.

#notallaltright

The Alt Left opened fire on Congressmen and shot three people.

scaliseshot_small.jpg

Trumps created a victim narrative for nazis. And shame on the people without any supremacists affiliations who were protesting the statues coming down by not denouncing and rejecting these radicals from their cause.

He's not wrong. I don't understand what is so bad about saying that both sides were at fault.
Because one side were holding nazi and American flags together. That alone is going to upset most rational people.

Because one side were holding nazi and American flags together. That alone is going to upset most rational people.

They have a right to assemble and express their views, however despicable.

It's the violence, which was clearly initiated by both sides, that we needed the president to denounce. That's exactly what he did. Also, he needed to denounce specifically the psycho who drove the car into the crowd. He did that also.

They have a right to assemble and express their views, however despicable.

It's the violence, which was clearly initiated by both sides, that we needed the president to denounce. That's exactly what he did. Also, he needed to denounce specifically the psycho who drove the car into the crowd. He did that also.
Enough with with the nazis have a right nonsense. Don't create a sympathetic narrative for them. Anyone who rocks nazi gear on public needs to be ridulced and shamed. My grandfather a WW2 vet would be turning over in his grave reading your comments. You recall he and many others risked their lives to stop nazism?

You are biting hard on the "leftist violence" ball fake. Of course the focus is going to be on "bashing" the white supremacists (they are fucking white supremacists!) who organized the rally with the intent to have a violent clash in order to make national news to draw attention to their cause.

It's bizarre that you claim to know the intentions of those people. Did you read their minds, or did their leaders release a manifesto claiming they hoped to generate violent clashes?

And of course CNN is going to focus on how Trump has handled this issue, given his history with white nationalists and white supremacists,
What is Trump's history with white nationalists and supremacists, other than his repeated disavowal of them?

how he caved to other republicans on Monday, but then flip flopped on Tuesday. It's what other prominent Republicans are talking and tweeting about, and is a central issue nationally.

It's a "central issue nationally" because....why? Because the media is reporting on it nonstop. That seems circular.

So CNN repeats the already existing narrative and it earns your praise. Sorry but the media's job is to report the situation on the ground as it actually happened. That means compiling raw footage and photos and interviewing people on all sides. Their job is not to echo what a bunch of politicians or celebrities are saying. This is one of the big reasons Trump won the election, by the way.

It wasn't wrong to point out that there was leftist violence, and to condemn it as well, but he made it 50% of the issue on Saturday, and a shit load more than that yesterday.

Other than the psycho who drove the car into the crowd---who Trump specifically denounced along with wishing him a speedy trial---what's your evidence that leftist violence wasn't 50% or more of the issue? I've spent significant time reviewing footage and I see more left-initiated violence than the reverse.

Enough with with the nazis have a right nonsense. Don't create a sympathetic narrative for them. Anyone who rocks nazi gear on public needs to be ridulced and shamed. My grandfather a WW2 vet would be turning over in his grave reading your comments. You recall he and many others risked their lives to stop nazism?

Crazy. When I was a kid the Left was mostly in favor of the 1st Amendment. Times have changed quickly.

Trump's press conference gets shit on by everyone including members of his own party, and the sherdog war room drumphers see it as a win.

The only way you can see this is a win is if you live in your own little media bubble. And that's all our war room drumph supporters.

im not on either side as a centrist libertarian, but it is really you who are stuck in a media bubble.
all of a sudden CNN, MSBC, WaPo and the NYT change the meaning of the word "nationalist" and now it means white hitler supporter. It doesn't. the word means supporter of America. people are too caught in the zionist media psyop that is taking place right now. step out of the box and try to use actual logic here. you are being duped. the majority of the GOP and those CEO's are all in on the lie.

why is this happening and for what ends?

it's to change the cultural foundation of the United States, rapidly, in order to attain a globalist economy.

Yes, very much so. Silverman words are never going to carry the weight that the words and actions of the KKK have through it's history. It's not even close.
"carry the weight"...define your terms.

You and I both know that young, impressionable people are more likely to commit violent acts than old fogies. Most of the white nationalists and KKK types are grandpas. They are also fewer in number. You keep bringing up history, but shouldn't the focus be on the threat of violence now and in the future? That is, unless this is more of an emotional issue for you.

Trumps created a victim narrative for nazis. And shame on the people without any supremacists affiliations who were protesting the statues coming down by not denouncing and rejecting these radicals from their cause.

it's actually the left who created the Professional Victim paradigm. now your are just trying to gaslight.

"carry the weight"...define your terms.

You and I both know that young, impressionable people are more likely to commit violent acts than old fogies. Most of the white nationalists and KKK types are grandpas. They are also fewer in number. You keep bringing up history, but shouldn't the focus be on the threat of violence now and in the future? That is, unless this is more of an emotional issue for you.

You're right younger individuals are more likely to commit violent acts. How old was the White Supremacist that ran his car into the crowd? There are plenty of white nationalist and KKK members that are young, and looking for a fight. Have have yet to see the Sarah Silverman gang about, let alone them trying to hurt anyone.

Have have yet to see the Sarah Silverman gang about
What your evidence that the driver of the car was influenced by David Duke? That's the comparison we were making...about the influence of Silverman vs. the influence of Duke.

You don't think that a celebrity with 11.6 million followers tweeting in support of a military coup is having significant influence? Remember that she is not the only left-wing celebrity to make dangerous statements.

Yet violent communists are A-OK, amirite? Why do you grant fascist, violent extreme left wing fringies rocking the hammer and sickle the right to be left alone?
Spare us the hypocrisy, nobody is buying this desperate attempt at gaslighting the Right, it won't work.
You can mock and scorn anybody you want, but once it becomes physically violent, don't cry when it is reciprocated. Which of, course you all are doing.
And don't give me that BS about the so-called "nazis" starting the violence, or even just the Right in general (which, ever since Trump became a contender, we were all called anyway), it was BLM, Antifa, and the hangers on that started with the violence.
You thin skinned pussies sure loved it when it was on he other foot, now you're whimpering like women.
Too funny.

What party? He is the leader of the party of Trump. That fancy "R" he put on his jersey served it's purpose, but lets not pretend like he was supported by them, or that he gave two fucks about their traditional values for a second. It was a hostile takeover.

The only folks living in their own media bubble, are those who believe CNN and the like's tripe, that denouncing ALL violent hate groups, is somehow racist.
Kind of like how saying "all lives matter" is "racist".
Noticing a pattern here.

Back