Trump declares landslide victory in both electoral and popular vote

Chump made the claim, the onus is on him to provide a shred of evidence.

No it isn't. Both claims have the same amount of evidence backing them up. Who you side with, is only dependent on who you support more.

The media has no shred of evidence that there was no voter fraud, yet they claim it as fact that there was none. Why don't you hold their statement up to the same standards? Oh' wait, I know the reason. It's because you're a butthurt Liberal, who will be crying foul at anything Trump does for the next four years. And then, he'll get re-elected in part due to the left's incessant whining, and you'll cry for another four years, while scratching your head at why nobody is listening to you.

No, it's not.

Is it your position that there should be no standards or qualifications for getting an ID? Anyone can just walk in, give a random name, get an ID, and then go vote? Wouldn't that kill the entire purpose of having an id?

Is it your position that there should be no standards or qualifications for getting an ID? Anyone can just walk in, give a random name, get an ID, and then go vote? Wouldn't that kill the entire purpose of having an id?

No that is not my position. However we can't have circumstances were a person can't get an ID because they don't have a birth certificate and can't get a copy of there birth certificate because they don't know where they were born and don't have an ID.

This isn't taking place in a court of law, and both sides are making claims with no evidence to back them up.

The idea of burden of evidence is not just for court rooms, it is also fairly basic logic. Say that you can't prove there is no voter fraud is like saying you can't prove Bigfoot does not exist.

No it isn't. Both claims have the same amount of evidence backing them up. Who you side with, is only dependent on who you support more.

The media has no shred of evidence that there was no voter fraud, yet they claim it as fact that there was none. Why don't you hold their statement up to the same standards? Oh' wait, I know the reason. It's because you're a butthurt Liberal, who will be crying foul at anything Trump does for the next four years. And then, he'll get re-elected in part due to the left's incessant whining, and you'll cry for another four years, while scratching your head at why nobody is listening to you.
You are not much for argument, huh?

The person who makes a positive claim has the burden of proof. If I say that unicorns are real, and you say they are not. It is my burden to prove that they are real. You're being either intentionally stupid, or you really do make a good Chumpeteer.

Who you side with is not a claim about the truth of a proposition, only a bias. Learn to logic.

You are not much for argument, huh?

The person who makes a positive claim has the burden of proof. If I say that unicorns are real, and you say they are not. It is my burden to prove that they are real. You're being either intentionally stupid, or you really do make a good Chumpeteer.

We're not talking about outrageous, impossible claims like the existence of fuckin' unicorns now are we.

Both claims of the existence of voter fraud have pretty equal theoretical arguments, and evidence for and against the respective claims. However, both arguments for absolutes on either side are without merit. So now explain why people who say voter fraud doesn't exist aren't held up to the same burden of proof as someone who says it does?

I love the fact that Trump won. It's hilarious to see how salty everyone is over it. My work place had a bunch of women who had to take the rest of the week off of work for emotional distress. People were crying all over the place and having "positive thoughts" rallies. I just want to see the entire system dumped on it's head. I'm tired of career politicians and special interest groupies.

Sounds like those ladies had some North Korea level devotion.

We're not talking about outrageous, impossible claims like the existence of fuckin' unicorns now are we.

Both claims of the existence of voter fraud have pretty equal theoretical arguments, and evidence for and against the respective claims. However, both arguments for absolutes on either side are without merit. So now explain why people who say voter fraud doesn't exist aren't held up to the same burden of proof as someone who says it does?
You are dishonest as hell. That mixed with your inability to grasp simple concepts makes you a good Chumpster, but kind of shit to discuss things with.
Yes, we are talking about outrageous, impossible claims like the existence of unicorns and multi-millions worth of instances of voter fraud by illegals in the 2016 election.
You are moving goal posts. No one is saying that voter fraud doesn't exist. Trump claims he won the popular vote by a landslide if not for voter fraud. That would require multimillions worth of voter fraud. Others say there is absolutely no evidence that millions of instances of voter fraud took place. Since one is making a positive claim, and the others are saying that claim is not true, the complete absence of evidence supporting the claim that multiple millions of instances of voter fraud by illegal aliens took place weighs in favor of those who are skeptical of Chump's fantastical, outrageous claim. Go ahead, shill as hard as you can, but people are waking up to, or are going to wake up to, the fact that Chump is a liar, people like you are willing liars, and the people that voted for him were duped by lies.

Yes, you demand their rejection of Trump's claim be held to the same standard as his claim. Because you're ignorant.

Wrong again, idiot. I demand their claim(not the coincidental rejection of Trump's) be held to the same standard. Simply because they're using their claim to counter Trump's, does not mean their claim doesn't stand alone, and should not be subject to the same scrutiny.

How can you have evidence of the nonexistence of something?
I have zero evidence that you weren't dropped on your head as a child.

Wrong again, idiot. I demand their claim(not the coincidental rejection of Trump's) be held to the same standard. Simply because they're using their claim to counter Trump's, does not mean their claim doesn't stand alone, and should not be subject to the same scrutiny.
Again, you think rejection of claims should stand alone. Garbage mind.

Back