Trump declares landslide victory in both electoral and popular vote

So no evidence
How can you have evidence of illegals voting if you cant check a fuckin ID?

GEEE maybe thats why dems claim it's so rare, because you cant have voter fraud if you cant check id's to see if someone is fraudulently voting?

Don't be a willful idiot. They can't propose a bill to pass that would afford this ID for free to voters? Why? Because that costs government dollars? When did that ever stop Democrats from spending before? If they consider something a public good, nothing.

So why don't they consider guaranteeing security in the American voting booth (especially in this age of alarming cybersecurity breaches) a public good?

Fair question to ask.
Has nothing to do with being efficient. There is a serious liberty argument about forcing people to have ID in order to exercise fundamental rights. Obviously, if we are going to do it, then we should make it free. But do we really need to do it at all? What will IDs, of which there is a whole industry devoted to making fake ones, a far larger industry than the voter fraud industry really gain us as compared to what we potentially lose when we require compulsory government ID? If people are really committed enough to vote under a false identity, it's not too much more to get an ID for the same. If we really want to be sure, we should implant an ID chip in everyone. But do we really want/need to be that sure?

are you calling black people to stupid or lazy????

You fuckin racist piece of shit, how dare you!!!

Don't be an idiot.

The fact is some people, not just blacks, will have difficulty getting an ID because they may not be able to get any supporting documentation, such as a birth certificate.

Don't be an idiot.

The fact is some people, not just blacks, will have difficulty getting an ID because they may not be able to get any supporting documentation, such as a birth certificate.

If they can't get a birth certificate it means they weren't born here and shouldn't be voting in the first place.

#pizzagatedistraction ...

i would always vote for pizza.

oh well, in politics, you don't have to get the popular vote. whatever works, works.
just accept it and work harder for the future.

Don't be an idiot.

So... should they be able to buy a gun without an Id? But alcohol? How about the million other things you need an id for? Does that excuse work for everything or just voting?

If they can't get a birth certificate it means they weren't born here and shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Thats not really true. Its true for younger people but not older people. There are older folks who were born in rural places in the south that do not have birth certificates because 1. they were born like 80+ years ago and record keeping wasn't a stringent as it is today 2. they were born on a freakin plantation somewhere and not in a hospital.

Nathan Deal (Gov of GA) infamously referred to people in this position as "ghetto grandmothers".

https://thinkprogress.org/georgia-g...itizenship-legislation-bb4c290c3b9#.xdoo77ba6

How can you have evidence of illegals voting if you cant check a fuckin ID?

GEEE maybe thats why dems claim it's so rare, because you cant have voter fraud if you cant check id's to see if someone is fraudulently voting?

So what you're saying is, you have no actual evidence.

based trump.

getting those pizza lovers triggered

Gotta love this Trump tweet -

Make the out of your ass claim and then get pissed off when it's reported that you have no evidence behind it and want the reporter to disprove what you said rather than Trump himself having to prove factual basis for your claim.

Trump: I won Popular vote as millions illegally voted.
Reporter: Prove it!
Trump: No, you prove it didn't happen. And while doing that, I'll move on to my next bullshit statement and sell it as fact that you'll then have to disprove rather than me having to support it with any evidence.

Basically it's a Gish Gallop. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

Gotta love this Trump tweet -

Make the out of your ass claim and then get pissed off when it's reported that you have no evidence behind it and want the reporter to disprove what you said rather than Trump himself having to prove factual basis for your claim.

Trump: I won Popular vote as millions illegally voted.
Reporter: Prove it!
Trump: No, you prove it didn't happen. And while doing that, I'll move on to my next bullshit statement and sell it as fact that you'll then have to disprove rather than me having to support it with any evidence.

Basically it's a Gish Gallop. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

Media - "Trump is down in every poll, except those silly online polls that don't matter. He will lose. No path to Presidency!"

Trump - "Don't trust the media. I'm winning. I will win the election."

I'll take Trump's word over the media.

No it does not. What if you don't know where you were born? That is usually information that is required. Not to mention, many places you have to have some form of ID to get a copy of your birth certificate.

I love the fact that Trump won. It's hilarious to see how salty everyone is over it. My work place had a bunch of women who had to take the rest of the week off of work for emotional distress. People were crying all over the place and having "positive thoughts" rallies. I just want to see the entire system dumped on it's head. I'm tired of career politicians and special interest groupies.

So... should they be able to buy a gun without an Id? But alcohol? How about the million other things you need an id for? Does that excuse work for everything or just voting?

My argument is not that people should be able to vote without some form of identification. May argument is that all people should be able to get identification regardless of there situation to be able to vote.

Media - "Trump is down in every poll, except those silly online polls that don't matter. He will lose. No path to Presidency!"

Trump - "Don't trust the media. I'm winning. I will win the election."

I'll take Trump's word over the media.
Sucker.

Look at that quote there in the tweet. He says you don't have sufficient proof that Trump (speaks in 3rd person like a maniac) didn't suffer from voter fraud.

That's a ridiculous claim. That's like me saying you like taking it in the butt from your dad, and then when you get mad, I say you don't have sufficient proof that you don't.

Chump made the claim, the onus is on him to provide a shred of evidence.

My argument is not that people should be able to vote without some form of identification. May argument is that all people should be able to get identification regardless of there situation to be able to vote.

Its not that way now?

Back